on 9 May 2014
I've been doing a lot of work in French recently and so thought that a French keyboard would help.
There are significant differences between this and a UK keyboard which means quite a lot of relearning just to access the extended character set.
My suggestion is to buy a Swiss layout which is closer to the UK layout with access to the extended characters in French and German use.
on 4 August 2013
Good value product - well built and does the job. We've had problems though with passwords, as it appears to be the location of the keys that matter, and not the letters themselves. Odd.
on 4 August 2013
It is a very good keyboard, it has a nice feeling when you use it too. The seller sent it fast, only good things to say really, will come again!
on 30 September 2013
I bought this keyboard a few months ago and already some keys are not working properly, have to punch them very hard!
It is quite annoying to have to come back on what I write because of missing letters.
on 15 May 2013
I wanted a cheap azerty keyboard for work and this product is cheap and it's a good quality.
Very happy
on 5 March 2015
Recommended for anyone requiring an AZERTY keyboard. Works to specifications and is approved for use with most hardware, software and in most countries.
on 3 March 2014
I absolutely love this product.my boyfriend absolutely loves it.and it's very easy to use.would buy another product from this person again.
on 14 September 2013
Deliver on time. Quick response. Stuff working perfectly. Thanks for the service on this. Really appreciate. Going to enjoy my new stuff
on 13 September 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin !!! and my French e mail pal is impressed too .I'd certainly recommend it .
on 5 January 2015
Finally I can write in French without looking for the different accents!