Format: Accessory|Change

on 2 January 2014
Does not support my iphone 5 properly. Charging is very slow. Dont think its original as the charger which came with my phone from Apple charges the battery very quickly. Will not be buying from here again
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2014
I didnt read the reviews first, big mistake !! Do not buy is not genuine is NOT working with IPhone 5 !!!
on 2 January 2014
I received 2 leads a few days after ordering for my iphone 5. I uses the one the first night and it charged my phone fine as my phone was 100% in the morning however, when I went to use the charger the following night the lead no longer worked. I used the second lead this night and the next fine. When I went to use the next evening it sparked and started to catch fire. We turned the plug off at the mains and when trying to remove the lead it fell to bits. I would not recommend buying this product (quite the opposite!) I was really disappointed and left without my phone New Year's Eve which was not great.
0Comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2014
Very temperamental, some nights it will work fine, some times it cuts out through the night and other times it simply does nothing. Luckily it's only a backup.
on 2 January 2014
it says it is genuine and has pictures of the original cable but it is not! parts it is made from are completely different than the genuine one. and it came damaged as well.
on 21 February 2014
This is the most expensive cable iv bought and it was the worst! Apple cable my eye! Better off buying one for £1
on 28 March 2014
Paid an £8 delivery charge as I needed the charger asap. It finally arrived a week late. The cable is not genuine apple as advertised. I have been using the charger for less than 2 months and it now says the cable is not supported. Complete rip off!
on 18 December 2013
ONLY ORIGINAL APPLE CABLES WORK WITH NEW APPLE DEVICES (iPhone 5 range, etc).

With every "compatible" cable I bought from Amazon and eBay, my iPhone 5S just says "This cable is not certified and may not function correctly with this device" - and of course it DOES NOT WORK - you can't even charge the phone with a non-APPLE cable.

After buying countless "iOS7 compatible" USB-Lightning cables, the ONLY cable that has actually worked so far (apart from the one that came with my iPhone 5S) is the one I've just paid £15 for at the Apple Store. It may be CRIMINAL, but that's how Apple works these days. Lock out the competition by embedding a small sensor in each cable.

As far as I can tell, NONE of the ones on Amazon actually work with iPhone 5/5S even though they SAY it does. Read the reviews BEFORE BUYING.
on 18 November 2013
THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR AN IPHONE 5S AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE - DO NOT BUY WILL BE SENDING IT BACK

HAPPY SHOPPING

THANKS
on 9 March 2014
It works but describing it as genuine is misleading. I knew it wouldn't be for the prove but that is no justification.