You can pay £37 to Apple for a better quality cover - so at around £10-£12, this is not really that bad.
1. It's "reasonable" build quality. Not quite leather, but not embarrassingly plasticky
2. It covers the back and front - you'll get the back scratched over time if you keep leaving your iPad on a desk or table
3. It's got full "cut-outs" - holes for the charging, headphones etc in all the right places
4. Nice colour with black edging on the rear
5. At about £10 - it's good value
1. As other reviewers have pointed out, the front cover is a bit stiff, and it doesn't shut the iPad automatically every time. However, you can just put the iPad down face-down - and it will shut down the iPad.
2. Although fairly thin, it does add considerable bulk and weight to the otherwise beautifully designed lightweight iPad air.
On balance - pretty good value.