Format: PaperbackChange

on 29 May 2015
I felt like I'd got the 'holy grail' when I started reading this book. It makes so much sense to me. You can see how these patterns are manifesting through our lives. I love the way there are three aspects for each code - the shadow, the gift and the siddhi (the enlightenment or essence) this helps you to understand how working through challenging aspects brings growth and awareness. You can get your own personal profile from the website which gives you the gene keys that are operating throughout your life and shows you your 'life's work' and your 'purpose' amongst other aspects. This is a deeply perceptive work offering a wonderful insight into our individual programming as humans. Reading it takes you on an inner journey. I would definitely recommend this work.
on 22 June 2015
If this is 'for you' then you'll definitely know. as it happens it was certainly 'for me' : ) Worth the investment and time, my experience has been you do have to apply yourself to the ideas, gradually over many many days, and yes they do unfold uniquely as you read/contemplate. It is at once a very dense yet extremely light book... Thanks Richard!
on 26 July 2015
Resonates with being a high level of truth. A self-guided tool of epigenetic evolution for the truly open-minded and open-hearted. I have begun to work with the book just recently and already enjoyed much insight and a couple of experiences of elevation and ecstasy through which what I can only descrbe as some form of transmission. Fascinating.
on 11 September 2014
Good book on the meaning of each hexagramm to find out more about your I ching situation or a specific situation. Not so sure about the Enlightenment through contemplation of the meanig of each hexagramm.One may need to do his workshop in other to fully apply this knowledge as suggested in the book.
on 10 June 2014
Amazing book, the way in which the the 64 keys of the iching have been explained resonants with me and is easily digestable by me. I love it and will continue to work with it as an aid on the path through my life
on 25 October 2015
Wow. You need to dedicate a few hours to getting this concept but once you do the groundwork is SO worth it. Want to know your true purpose? This will definitely get you on the right track....
on 9 August 2014
This order arrived quickly. It is a most interesting book - which I am still getting to grips with - however, for those interested in knowing more fully about themselves, this is great.
on 8 May 2014
amazing book, written with great clarity and wisdom, combining the old Chinese knowledge of I Ching and astrology in a genius way. Read more about Human Design
on 5 February 2015
This is the clearest self awareness process I have studied yet. Richard Rudd presents this information in a way that is easy to absorb and understand!
on 20 October 2013
amazing book of self recognition, opening doors for transformation on many level of our existence
beautiful insights and clear guidance
i would reccomend this for everybody on transformation path