on 20 February 2014
I'm very happy with this purchase. I have a DSC HX 300 Sony cybershot and it fits like a glove. The item is as described & pictured. It arrived well packaged and very promptly. The material is very sturdy and protects the camera very well. It is also handy to use, to get the camera in and out, but also to storage extra items. For that price it's a winner.

I especially like the extra storage space for batteries etc, and that it really is so sturdy and protects my camera well.

I do use the case for getting the camera in and out when travelling and taking pictures and have no issues with that. Even if you don't close the clip and lit, the camera sits well in the case and won't fall out easily.

Can really recommend it.
on 3 September 2013
The Sony HX399, fits perfectly into the case, there is room to carry extra batteries or SD cards if required, it does what it says. I like it, it's light weight and easy to use.
on 21 February 2014
Its a perfect fit for my Sony HX300 holds the cmaera spare batteries and memory cards also got the cables inside too!
on 10 January 2015
A good sturdy case that is fairly compact. It was recommended and bought for a Sony Cyber-shot HX300 camera but it is perhaps a little too snug. There is a velcro strip around the inside of the case to which a couple of padded supports can be attached to support the body of a camera allowing the lens to hang below. However, to fit the Sony camera into the case both of these have to be removed and discarded as there is simply no space for them and the camera. The case would be fine if there was no velcro strip at all.
On a positive note, the outside zip up pocket is large enough to accommodate my mini tripod and the mesh zip up pocket in the lid will hold a spare battery.
on 9 July 2014
It was a tighter fit than I thought which was bit of a surprise, but if I drop it for any reason, there is a good chance the camera will survive in tact. I want to put a lens hood on the camera and I think a 'fixed hood' might make the camera too big for the case. Don't want to keep putting it on and taking it off just to use the case. A flexible one may be a better option - need to explore. On the plus side - and the above isn't really that negative - there is space for a couple of spare batteries and cards.
on 1 May 2014
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago for my new HX300. It was lost in the post - I contacted Gem via Amazon - within a few minutes one of their staff contacted me by telephone, and arranged to send another, which arrived two days later. Very pleased with this case which is the perfect size for this type of camera.
on 15 April 2014
I've just bought a brand new camera and thought I would renew all my accessories too. I have used Gem products before and they are well made and keep the camera and batteries etc safe and secure. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 26 July 2013
The case is well made and compact and well worth the money. I surprisingly got a next day delivery ...Brilliant! If ever I should need similar items I will definitely visit this firm
John
on 4 July 2014
Really happy with how fast it was delivered, only took two days. Its a perfect fit for my Sony HX300 and has plenty of pockets for batteries etc. Would recommend this!
on 22 January 2014
very good quality product, very well padded to keep camera safe, lots of pockets for extra battery and memory card.

See one answered question