on 2 December 2012
Product info: I bought the 60 litre bag for £11.10 as a general carryall.

Pros:
- Plenty of space!
- Seems sturdy - has survived three plane flights so far.
- Has adjustable straps around the 1/3 and 2/3 points along the length which allow you to make the bag narrower when carrying smaller amounts than 60 litres.
- Has a shoulder strap as well as handles.

Cons:
- Has no base plate, so tends to deform into a banana shape a bit when using the shoulder strap

Overall very happy with the purchase, am considering buying another for moving house with! 5/5
on 21 March 2013
I waNted a bag big enough to carry music and guitar stands, books and cables,leads. tried several others and either too small or massive. THIS ONE IS PERFECT SOLIDLY MADE .
on 18 July 2013
Im so pleased I chose the smallest size haha! This bag is BIG!! However its very strong and when I say you can get everything but the kitchen sink in it - I mean it! Ive used it for over night stays, days out - you name it. It holds the weight extremely well and considering the amount you can get in - it doesn't feel heavy when you carry it. I personally like the "Over Bag Clip In Strap" - that gives the reassurance that nothing is coming out, even if the zip came loose. 10/10 Great Item.
on 4 March 2013
great size, seems well made, good strong straps, long and short. As others have said it has no 'firm base' so you have to fill it to stop it bending which is no problem for me as it is what I expected and I intend to fill it !
on 26 March 2013
I purchased two of these bags, for a recent trip and for the price you can't go wrong, well made, and a decent size. Used it travelling on planes, ferries and trains throughout Thailand and it came through intact, no damage and any dirt was easily wiped away. This is a good bag and a lot better made than some other more expensive bags I have purchased over the years.
on 11 March 2013
There’s no structure to the bag so it feels fairly flimsy without anything in it, but start packing it up and you realise just how much you can fit in here – pounds per Lb of luggage that you could carry, this is fantastic value for money. The zips are smooth and general construction all suggest it will be fit for purpose. Perfect weekend away bag.
on 27 December 2012
Fantastic - used as an overflow suitcase following an ott Christmas shopping experience in the states. We took one case with us with two of these bags inside then came back with all three cases full. Because bags so light we could get so much in them - highly reccomended
on 8 May 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. Lots of space, and even if you don't use all of it, the side strips help to make it compact. Made already two transatlantic flights and it's still in perfect conditions.
on 25 October 2013
Well made, great stitching and weighs hardly anything which sticks it to the airlines on baggage weight. Nice product and highly recommended.
on 17 April 2013
The bag is great. Holds my gym gear, protein supplies, lunch for work and size 14 trainers with room to spare.

I knew about the bag not staying rigid due to the lack of a cardboard base, so that's not an issue.

The only problem is the shoulder strap. When you lift the bag by the shoulder strap, the bag folds in half almost, because the strap isn't long enough.

Slightly annoying but for the price... What an absolute belter of a bag. I will be recommending to friends.

See one answered question