Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop now Shop now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Gelert Solo One Man Tent
by Gelert
4.0 out of 5 stars (224)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
Is it waterproof 19 Mar 2014
Yes, it got through a night of heavy rain and thunderstorms without a single leak as well as a few nights of light rain.
19 Mar 2014 by J. Fell
votes
no you pitch the inner first and then fit the flysheet over, also you need to be a midget to fit this tent, i'm only 5 ft 7 and its to small for me, hope this helps?
1 Jun 2014 by lookoutleo
votes
Is is double skinned? 22 May 2014
Yes. Traditional format of lightweight permeable inner with waterproof fly sheet.
22 May 2014 by R. Rowe
votes
I have a 45l rucksack and the tent packs small enough to fit along with the rest of my gear. It's also very light to boot. As for critters getting in, you should be fine. The tent has an inner shell and a rain fly to stop determined intruders. I'd recommend not leaving food in the tent or at least wrapping it up well so there's no smells to attract them in the first place.
21 May 2014 by Daniel Meagher
votes
sorry no
16 Apr 2014 by John Gray
votes
sorry we cant send this item to Greece
22 Mar 2014 by John Gray
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers