I was in desperate need of a tent for a festival and seeing as a certain catalogue was sold out of everything within my price range, I turned to Amazon and found this. Seeing as there were no reviews, I was a little worried about the purchase. However, I honestly wasted time fretting because this tent is great.
1) It comes in a small, easy to carry bag and it's not too heavy either.
2) It's easy to pitch, though you might need to ask for a little help with the magnetic poles that make it the dome shape (they tended to fling themselves out when I was connecting them to the pin and rings in the corners of the groundsheet).
3) Condensation was minimal but a few small patches did form inside the tent.
4) My tent was waterproof as it survived a heavy downpour, but I found that the "vent" on the outer skin did let a drop or two in (and I mean only a DROP). Everything was completely dry :)
5) When it comes to putting the tent away, I had trouble fitting it back inside the bag and ended up taking it home in a binbag. But then again, perhaps I didn't pack it away correctly since I was getting drenched at the time and wasn't in the mood for it.
6) The tent comes with a handy repair kit for any tears which may occur!
7) Although it is a two man tent, I found it to be quite small. I managed to get all of my luggage in and lay my sleeping bag next to it and that was it. I don't recommend it for a tall person either. I'm 5ft 3 and I only JUST fit inside it. My feet were literally by the "door".
8) The door has a flysheet so you can have the main door open to let in a breeze when it gets too hot.
9) The porch section collected rainwater and sometimes condensation so I don't recommend leaving anything on it. Keep everything inside the tent.