Price:£19.85+ Free shipping

on 16 April 2011
Great little table, so compact it hardly takes up any room and comes in its own carry pouch. I haven't been camping since buying but it's easy to put together and I have a list of uses for it, from a little table for my son to using to raise a camping stove from the ground, to storing things on it whilst in the tent. Think I will be buying more of these in the not so distant future!
on 7 August 2008
This product does not stand very tall, however it packs really well into it's bag. Has two height settings and is very lightweight. I bought it for camping, but will also get good use out of it for fishing trips... Great little product
on 29 April 2009
Love it. Does not take much space and is ideal for holding my glass of wine during my camping expeditions. Very stable and easy to assemble
on 20 September 2011
I'm not a back-packer, but this is dead handy for a low, stable platform for hot stuff (stoves, lamps &c) in any tent. Takes up no space and light as a feather. I suppose the downside is that it's only a few inches off the floor and not very big.
on 31 August 2013
this table doubled up as a lamp/wine table and a table to put our small camp stove on.it packs away very neatly into a small bag which makes it easy to carry. great product. there are many similar ones on the market,but this one was our favourite for quality and price
on 13 May 2012
Very handy and easy to assemble. It could easily fit into a backpack and it weighs like nothing. Very nice!
on 9 March 2013
But....i love gadgets, that and thefact you can alter the legs if you are on a slant - and its perfect for mylittle cooker, and even the disposable bbq's.
on 5 April 2014
I bought this as it's a folding product. Thought the legs folded in and I could store it flat but it's much better than that. The whole things collapses zig-zag style and fits in to a tube-like draw string bag. Seems sturdy enough to take a small camping stove. Looking forward to using it on my travels.
on 29 September 2014
Well made and a good price. I've seen other makes which look identical and are a little cheaper, but really are not as well made. Perfect little table to go with the SunnCamp Super Deluxe Comfy Low Camping Chair which I bought at the same time. I've always sat on the floor in tents before, but as I get older I thought I'd move from using minimalistic camping equipment to being slightly more comfortable. A small table and chair make a 3 man tent feel more homely and this table is the perfect size and packs down very small if you like to travel light. Recommended!
on 15 August 2014
We just purchased a further table for a friend, we had been so pleased with the one we bought last year.
However on having unpacking the table, there was not little pouch to carry it in, and the quality has been reduced.
The legs are very easy to open in fact too easy and the two rods that lock the sections together are only just long enough.
This is nowhere near the quality of the last table and the price was higher.