on 6 May 2012
Use it on winter sports in snow, never had any water in it. We always use it to take stuff with us to the swimming pool and beach. Very good product, 100% water proof. Has one big compartment and a handy seperate compartment for documents, keys, wallet etc.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2010
Nice bag, the price for this is very good. I had already bought the 120L and 90L versions. This version isn't quite as good as them hence the 4 stars. Ordered on a Saturday, delivered on a Tues with free super saver delivery. The bag itself had some scratch marks inside it (which I presume were made in the factory), and the plastic clips that the tension straps go through had lumps of plastic on them.

On the whole its a good bag, but I would recommend users to go for the 90L bag if they can afford it as the zip and PVC are of better quality.
on 18 May 2013
I bought this bag because I needed something that would be good for cycling and also suitable for sailing and using a RIB.

First thing that was great was the price, some of my friends have the North Face Base Camps which cost around £60 for a 55 litre, this was £23 (I don't pay VAT) for 10 litres more.
Being amazon it arrived 2 days early which was fantastic!

Upon opening the package I had a neat flat-packed bag which seemed smaller but when fully opened it is huge and can take a heck of a lot of bits and bobs. I also discovered there was a waist strap which is perfect for cycling as the bag stays up.

My only issue is that there are an awful lot of straps and excess lines which can get in the way, as well as the bag often being quite difficult to open.
Also two waist straps seems a big unnecessary as the upper one can't be used as a chest strap so simply gets in the way.

All in all a great bag which seems like it will go through just about anything.
on 20 August 2014
Paid £21.54 for this bag and it is definitely worth more. The zips are quite robust and have holes in the zip handle to fit a padlock round. Good capacity and feels very sturdy.

Bought this product to take on safari as I was recommended a soft bag was preferable and it survived the holiday without a scratch. My partner's Helly Hansen bag (that cost twice as much) performed no differently!

I would definitely recommend this product and have since started using this as my main suitcase for travels!
on 15 August 2014
I was.not too sure just what expect as the only one I had seen was the internet picture. On arrival my expectations were rapidly exceeded finding an extremely well made bag with a lot of useful handles and straps.
It swallowed up all our camping gear with ease and sat on the rack of the bike with ease.
Well pleased, great product.
on 14 August 2014
I use this as a work bag and always write a review after several months of using a product. The bag can be out and about in all sorts of weather. It carries a decent weight on a daily basis and stands up to abuse. Excellent purchase. I would buy again from this brand and seller.
on 12 August 2014
Very impressed with this bag. Tough construction. I use it to carry kit that needs to be kept dry on the deck of a motor boat. The bag has taken a lot of knocks and some pretty foul weather without a problem.
on 13 September 2014
Have got the 90 Ltr 1 of these and needed a smaller bag and this is just the 1 sturdy very well made can be carried in as a normal bag or on your back like a rucksack I highly recommend this
on 25 March 2014
Very practical, tough and with all features that you need.
The only thing I would improve is the base floor material for a cordura type.
on 4 January 2015
I've been using this bag for travelling the last 5-6 months and it's very versatile and waterproof (as long as its not submerged)