Gavin & Stacey (plus friends) take you on a tour of their home towns, showing you the world of their hit BBC comedy series as you’ve never seen it before.
‘Oh, the guilt. She (Nessa) stuck things in…oh…look can you ask Stacey coz' if it's a Welsh thing I don’t have to see a doctor.’ Smithy
If only it was just the two of them.
Gavin is an ordinary boy from Essex. Stacey is an ordinary girl from South Wales. The result is a double BAFTA award winning hit BBC comedy that has become the biggest show since Phoenix Nights and Little Britain.
‘Ooh! Nice cardy!’
‘It's from River Island!’
‘So's my belt.’
For for the first time, Gavin & Stacey and friends take us on their journey from Barry to Billericay.
• Gavin and Stacey’s family trees
• Character profiles
• Maps of Barry and Billericay with key sights and landmarks
• Pam’s favourite vegetarian recipes (incl. cheese omelette)
• Nessa’s secret diary (‘Oh, diary’. Includes how she really met John Prescott)
• Gavin and Stacey’s emails – before they met
• Smithy’s top night outs in Billericay
• Script extracts and jokes
• Quizzes and crosswords
• Plus the making of the show including outakes, the original treatment, unseen photos and much more.
Fully illustrated with stills and photographs from the show, Gavin and Stacey: From Barry to Billericay will feature brand new material written by the stars and co-writers of the series Ruth Jones and James Corden.