Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 18 June 2012
I bought one of these for my Yamaha PSR-E423, which is a 61-note keyboard. Unlike another reviewer, I found it would fit over the keyboard with the music rest in place, even with my music book on it- but only just... However, in this position, the back of the instrument is exposed, so it may not be as effective at keeping all the dust out. So for longer-term protection, it's probably better to remove the stand.

The cover has a satin-like texture, which is not unattractive, but I can't help wondering if it might have looked even better if it had some kind of printed pattern to break up the monotony, or even the red Gator logo printed across the top.
on 8 February 2012
The keyboard cover arrived within two days. This is a very good product which has an elasticated draw string to allow it to cover the keyboard. The finish is a shiny black which looks good when the keyboard is not in use. You have to take the music stand off though.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this for my wife. I bought her a Yamaha keyboard a year ago, but it was getting pretty dusty. This, because of how It is made, fits perfectly, looks good and keeps the keyboard clean. What more can you ask? If it came in a tin then you know what I'd say.
on 27 May 2013
It is made to cover the keyboard, essential peice of equipment to stop dust and dirt from getting on your keyboard. Good product.
on 2 April 2013
The Gator Stretchy cover does exactly what it says, it protects your keyboard perfectly. The adjustable cord means that you can safely cover it without having to worry about if it is too loose or not. All in all this is a great "silk" type cover that is perfect for pet owners too as you can wash it as well at 30 degrees.
on 11 March 2014
Difficult to find one small enough for the keyboard that I have but this one lays over the top very well and I could use the drawstrings to make it fit more closely if I wanted to.
It is just what I needed to keep the keyboard clean.
on 15 January 2014
I considered other cheaper covers for the keyboard but the reviews weren't too good so I opted for this slightly more expensive version. I'm really pleased with it. It fits well and being black fits in with the colour of the stand.
on 19 October 2014
I need to apologise, I recently stated I felt the postage was a bit pricey for this item as it was so light. I was wrong, I looked at the VAT by mistake. The postage was free, so many apologies. But I would still rate this 4 stars
on 8 February 2015
This is just what I needed for my daughter's new Yamaha keyboard. In fact, I don't even need to stretch it as it quite happily sits on the keyboard without any need to pull the draw strings. It looks good too, which is a bonus.
on 28 January 2014
Fits the Yamaha Tyros 5 76 note keyboard but may be an awkward fit if the keyboard has the speakers fitted to it. (I have separate speakers.) If it lasts with all the stretching it is a very good keyboard cover. Recommended.