- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1450 KB
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009D5SN84
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 153 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,273 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.99|
Save £4.50 (64%)
The Gates of Hell (Matt Drake Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
David's latest release is The Last Bazaar (Matt Drake 12) due February 1st. His next release will be Matt Drake 13 in early April. Join him on Facebook for news and paperback giveaways: davidleadbeaternovels
The Matt Drake series should be read in the correct order as detailed below. For a chronological order please visit his website:
1. The Bones of Odin
2. The Blood King Conspiracy
3. The Gates of Hell
4. The Tomb of the Gods
5. Brothers in Arms
6. The Swords of Babylon
7. Blood Vengeance
8. Last Man Standing
9. The Plagues of Pandora
10. The Lost kingdom
11. The Ghost Ships of Arizona
12. The Last Bazaar
The Disavowed series should be read as follows:
1. The Razor's Edge
2. In Harm's Way
3. Threat Level: Red
For more information go to: www.davidleadbeater.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also the pace is headlong most of the time. I really resented having to put it down.
These books are under a quid and are great value. I was happy to order the 4th and final book in this series which is also only 99p.
Matt Drake is retired from the SAS (you know the type), all three books are fast paced with loads of action and some brilliant characters.
If you like the The Sacred Sword (Ben Hope 7) books you are going to enjoy these, looking forward to number 4
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really starting to enjoy this series of books , some great characters and great action from cover to coverPublished 13 days ago by Craig Curtis
The quality of the writing has fallen off over the three books. Will not be getting any more in the series.Published 2 months ago by p j mccarthy
Can't wait to read the final part of this series.
David Leadbeater keeps you on the edge of your seat from the very beginning in all his books. Read more
Read the 1st book and could not wait to start this one. Just gets better and better!!Published 3 months ago by Renee K.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military