on 20 May 2014
I have tried this over NO explode which I've used a lot in the past. This one is no better but no worse than explode. They both help to promote a positive nitrogen balance and they both make my workouts much more effective.

Over the past 3 or 4 months I have also been experimenting with adding additional products into the mix. I have found that: Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams works very well in combination with a solid pre-workout booster like superpump. If you cycle them right, you should see some great gains in muscle size and strength. I tend to alternate them with a week or two overlap where I take both. They even work as a post workout supp to aid in your recovery."
on 14 January 2013
I've been using SuperPump for a few months now, and the buzz and energy boost it gives me before training is outstanding.

I'm someone that enjoys weight training and gets a real natural high from doing it but this product has definitely increased the intensity of my workouts. It helps me get an even better pump and has given me gains in both muscle and strength.

I've only been taking one scoop before training as I feel any more would be overkill. I would also advise not to take this within 6 hours of going to bed, as when I have I've found it quite difficult to get to sleep.

Combined with a good quality whey protein, healthy diet and a good cardio program this stuff does the job.
on 10 July 2014
The pre workout arrived in plenty of time, great delivery and it tasted nice but there are some problems that just let it down. To start off this pre workout actually has a chemical that will cause birth defects which is not specified in the description. Secondly this pre workout is from America which i did not know and was not specified, the problem with this is there could have been ingredients that are banned in the UK such as DMAA which can cause heart failure. Finally, you got a buzz for about 10 minutes at the start when it says take 40 minutes before your workout, once i got to the gym the buzz and motivation was gone, seriously disappointed with how bad this pre workout was.
on 26 March 2014
Gaspari knows his stuff.

And this is a top preworkout.

Cant wait for superpump 3.0 to hit the UK.

Max gives a great pump without all the tingles and that like other PREs.

Tastes a bit mental though not as nice as C4 icy blue razz but who cares.

I have tried lots of preworkouts and this is in my top 2 along with jack3d.
on 2 May 2014
Really wanted this to work, read the good reviews and decided to purchase it. However for whatever reason it doesn't work for me, I don't get any buzz, I've gone up to 2 scoops and still nothing. I've tried another cheaper version of pre-workout before and I felt tingling and a difference in energy but unforunately nothing with this pre-workout.
on 11 April 2014
After trying a few other pre workouts, normally low serving size ones (5g), I can tell you this is a far better product, not only does it contain minerals and vitamins, It gives you an amazing pump while only takes 1-2 scoops and also you get good focus and endurance which Is what you want from a pre-workout!
on 1 February 2014
I followed the instructions, as given on the label. I am a first time user of any pre-workout supplement, however I would strongly discourage anyone who was to decide giving this product a try.

It did nothing for me. I took 30 minutes before workout yet I noticed very little effect, UNTIL I went to bed. I had continuous nights of apparent insomnia, not being able to sleep for up to 6 hours of being in bed.

Following this were other side effects such as; dizziness, fluctuating temperature.

I only used the recommended scoop amounts of 2 after initially the trial period of 1 scoop for the first few work outs.

Do not buy this product. I haven't even made an indent into contents of my container, however I know I wont be returning to finish it.
on 4 February 2015
A good pre workout too being with but lost its kick after 2 weeks....stopped using it for a month. Now using again and kick is back good product no crashing after a hard work out.
on 7 April 2013
Great pre workout. But doesn't last very long. was empty within a week. i built up a resistance to it about 5 sessions in and that was with two scoops. but overall decent product.
on 23 August 2014
tastes rotten just like every other pre work out :) but it does give you a boost how ever i found that a few hours after taking it i would get a downer