Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
The version I have - purchased from Amazon mid 2012 - is the 2012 version - as it says on the Amazon features list.
10 Mar 2014 by Ernest JL
Hi, Thank you for contacting Sustuu. Yes, this is the latest version available. Please let me know if you need any further assistance or if you have any problems. Kind regards, Elena Sustuu Team
6 Jun 2014 by Hiren
I've looked at the package but there is no specific information with model numbers. It just says "Compatible only with Garmin units that support NT maps". My Garmin is a 250 purchased Nov 2008. I suspect that if your unit has a slot for a micro SD card that it is compatible but I know it's a big outlay for just a guess.
25 Feb 2014 by Margot
I wish that I could give you an answer but I just do not know, the only way that I can help is to give you the telephone number of their customer services which is 02380662899 hope that this will help. Arthur.
15 Feb 2014 by sospanite37
What is Panasonis?
17 Jan 2014 by G. Smith
We used it on the Nuvi 1490 and it worked fine. We have had no problems with using other country SD cards e.g. one called Tracks4Africa. We switch back to the European map when we get back from travelling (always a kerfuffle with this as we forget how to do it but have bookmarked the instructions now!)
9 Jun 2014 by Hula girl
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers