Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
vote
I would have thought it would work with any Garmin that you can change SD cards in. Works fine in our Nuvi and we change SD cards in Africa as well as in North America with no problem. Don't know our model sorry.
23 Aug 2014 by Hula girl
vote
Does your sat Nav have a SD card slot where you can insert the SD card the maps come on. If so then yes it should work as the maps are on the SD card.
17 Aug 2014 by Darren Cooke
votes
Yes it works straight away you only have to select the country as you would for England, Scotland etc.
18 Feb 2015 by pierre
votes
To be honest, I don't know for your particular model but I took a punt with mine and it worked fine. You just need to make sure you have the right MicroSD slot on your model. The cost of hiring a GPS in the USA is a daily rate and so the cost soon mounts up if you have a hire car for a couple of weeks. This last time for North Carolina, I took my own GPS, the new MicroSD card and hired a GPS there, so I wouldn't be stuck whatever happened. My own GPS worked really well with the USA maps.
24 May 2015 by Mr. Simon C. F. Carter
votes
Sorry I can't answer that as my purchase was for a one off visit so not relevant for me. I would try the Garmin website.
1 Oct 2014 by beachwood27
votes
I have no experience of use with tablets, but if you have a card reader which will take SD/micro SD cards and which can be used with your tablet, I see no problem.
2 Jan 2015 by beachwood27
votes
There is a SD card for the Nuvi 2495LMT. depends on the difference between LM & LMT. I would hope it works for both, but best to check
11 Mar 2015 by malgray
votes
When this is plugged into your Garmin the GPS will use this as the main mapping unless you state other wise in your settings, It will not update mapping that you have currently on your GPS. Be careful though if you are updating the mapping on your GPS, remember to remove any inserted mapping cards as you may override this accidentally.
26 Mar 2015 by YWG
votes
Yes, this map update gives detailed coverage across the USA and Canada
19 days ago by J. Kristensen
votes
Im sorry I no longer have this item. It was bought for a one off trip and since sold. I found contacting Garmin directly vety useful when making my purchase
21 days ago by beachwood27
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers