Questions & Answers
Garmin Maps of Full North America on Micro SD Card
by Garmin
4.5 out of 5 stars (89)
Used & New from: £43.81
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Hi, I am not sure as I have a Garmin 250. However, Garmin have an excellent customer service /support team and can tell you. You can e mail them with your enquiry and they will respond. Type in Garmin on your search engine (Google) and type in your question in the box provided on the Technical support page. I have used them before and they have always answered what I needed to know. Make sure you are buying the latest updated Nth American maps available by Garmin. I have the 2014 version so confirm this before purchase. Best Wishes. Dave Parsons. Happy travels.
16 Dec 2014 by Wurzel
votes
Easy, you need to buy the SD card with English maps. Take out the US SD card and put in the new SD onto your garmin. Ready to use now.
2 Jun 2014 by Moosie57
votes
Hi there, it should fit all garmins, it does come with an adaptor. But I would check that you have a micro sd slot in you nuvi. I hope that helps. Nat
9 Apr 2014 by Nat R
votes
I fit this SD card to my Garmin 1491and used it in florida last year and it worked fine as long as your machine has a SD slot it should work OK just pop the card into slot then change the country then enter address and zip code. As I don`t think I will use this again I would sell it for £25 if thats any help itwas upto date in 2014 hope this helps Regards Chris Johnston
6 Jan 2015 by MR CHRISTOPHER JOHNSTON
votes
Hi, I used it with my Garmin walking around
12 Jan 2015 by Moosie57
votes
I assume if the nuvi 52 takes an SD card, then it will work. I bought mine from Burrows (via Amazon) and they were helpful with a query I had. Perhaps you can contact them.
29 Jan 2015 by M. J. Tilley
votes
It works on mine and I have had no problems with it
12 days ago by david haslehurst
votes
Hi, I am not sure about your question as I have a Garmin Nuvi 250. However, if you go to the Garmin web site you will find a technical support section. Type in your question and Garmin will contact you with the information you need. They have a great customer support which I used in the past and they always emailed me with the answer. On one occasion they talked me through my problem on the telephone with my Garmin switched on and solved it there and then. This service is completely free and Garmin will know exactly what you need to know. Happy travels, Dave P,
11 Mar 2015 by Wurzel
votes
Hi, I have the Garmin Nuvi 250 and there is a slot on the side of the unit where the sd card fits. Make sure the card is pushed in until it locks. Regards Dave P
23 Feb 2015 by Wurzel
votes
OK for NUVI 56 ? 28 Dec 2014
I contacted the seller who confirmed that it was right for my machine; I gave up trying to get a reply from Garmin. It works really well and was money well spent
28 Dec 2014 by Mr. Kevin Wilkinson
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers