Questions & Answers
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Watch
by Garmin
4.4 out of 5 stars (136)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
Hi... I very rarely use the 'virtual partner'. It stays at a steady pace.... The 910XT has pretty well 'changed my life' though. The route planner and download onto the watch is brilliant, with a clear display of where you need to go. It also works in the water, even knowing what stroke I'm using! I also have the GSC10 bike cadence sensor and the Footpod sensor, both have helped with my technique on the run and bike. I have gone from a 'shuffler' to a half decent age grouper triathlete. I can't recommend it highly enough... Good luck making your purchasing decision.
15 May 2014 by CB
votes
it is suitable for everybody... it is a little bigger than a regular watch, but it is amazing. Im very happy!!
5 May 2014 by Tony Toral
votes
Any electronic product bought within the EU has a 2 year warranty.
1 Apr 2014 by Dave
votes
Hello Yes but only with EMS fast shipping Thank you
23 Dec 2013 by RH LTD
votes
It sets a flat pace ie. 5min/mile. it won't take into account hills etc. it does work if you know you want to do a certain distance in x time. for example a 1.30 1/2 marathon, it will tell you if you are ah.ead or behind on target time and by how far. I kind if like it but only use it on races really
15 May 2014 by james
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers