Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
It has a built in rechargeable battery. It also comes supplied with a three-pin house mains lead, plus a lead which plugs in to the round car socket, for recharging.
4 Dec 2014 by Mr M Riddoch
votes
I had this model along time ago. Unable to answer your question.
13 Mar 2015 by W. Booth
votes
As I do not possess this particular model I cannot really say, however with my 2598 and 3598 I can plan a variety of routes and save each one under Favourites or Recently Found with a recognisable heading, then you can access them when required
27 Jan 2015 by Tellboy
votes
I am just updating my Garmin Lifetime update - 3 hours. As it for Europe, and I. O. M. is in Europe, it must be included if you have this model.
7 Dec 2014 by John Pitchers
votes
yes
1 Oct 2014 by mr kevin foster
votes
Haven't come across that facility on the Garmin. Seems unlikely the EU would uphold any prosecution for speed camera alert on a sat nav. They would surely ban the inclusion of such on imports if they were so minded rather than prosecute people who bought the units. Seems like a tangled legal contradiction. Sorry can't be more help.
15 May 2014 by mark
votes
Italian maps ? 17 Feb 2014
sorry, don't know? should be included in european, but not certain. best wishes, Mark
17 Feb 2014 by mark
votes
12 volt - at least that's what the car is!
3 Jul 2014 by H R Fenton
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers