on 6 December 2011
Perfect for my recently purchased Garmin Nuvi 2460LMT, this case is made to measure, is sturdy and protects my satnav from scratches and knocks.
on 20 April 2012
This is a smart case, which fits my Garmin Nuvi perfectly. It appears to be leather and it fits in my wife's handbag, which means that I don't have to carry it. My only issue is that it didn't come free with the sat nav.
on 17 July 2012
I bought this to hold the removable "Maps and More" navigator fitted on my new VW UP! as an option. It as labelled "Navigon" on the front of the unit but is made by the Garmin company. The case is ideal to store the device when it is removed when parking the car in a public place.
on 13 September 2012
This fits my Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT very nicely and appears to offer a good level of protection. Looks fine as well. I thought this was decent value for money.
on 19 August 2012
this light and perfect fit garmin case looks very much like my wifes purse.

She went shopping with it one day--the great thing about that, she spent less.

Case arrived on time and as i say in perfect order.
on 24 March 2012
Ordered 22nd arrived 7:00am on 24th March. Made use of: 24th March.Walked around Tunbridge Wells all day with a smug sense of satisfaction regards this purchase! Not a lot to be said really. Well made official Garmin product. Purchased to accomodate NuLink! 1695 Live. Unit fits snugly inside case and is secured tightly by a sturdy velcro attachment. Even if carried upside between tow fingers is held in by velcro closure and elasticated sides of case. Screen is protected by Suede/nubuck lining which also helps to buff the piano black finish of the sat nav unit. Case itself is beautifully well finished and actually has the look of of an expensive small man bag or ladies clutch bag. These days a very modern look in my opinion. Does the job of protecting the unit itself excellently. Well worth buying and actually looks more valuable than the £9.99 price tag.
on 26 February 2013
This is not a picture of the item received from esellgps but a more expensive version. The one supplied has been returned.
on 5 November 2012
Bought this for my Garmin 2545LMT.
Perfect fit and protection.
Big enough for the satnav but not for power cable if you need that. I didn't need that as the cable always stays in the car anyway- what's the point carrying it around?
Great price for a leather case.
on 26 September 2015
I'm amazed Garmin used to make a much better pouch which is the one I tried to buy, only to discover that it's been discontinued. Instead they now produce this item, which doesn't provide very good protection I'm afraid.
on 18 June 2012
The goods arrived on time, in good condition, and reasonably priced for a genuine manufacturers product.Pros...It looks good and seems fairly subtantial and able to protect its' contents against most kinds of moderate threat.Cons... it's thickness is more appropriate to older style units than the ultra slim device I bought it for.Also the sides are closed by bits of elastic which leave large gaps through which dust and grit could easily penetrate.This is probably what did for my old TomTom. Also what's the point of having a smart-phone-skinny satnav that turns into a paperback sized lump in your pocket? I've had to press an old camera bag into service as a sort of "man-bag" to keep it,the phone,polaroids, etc. in.I daren't leave the satnav in the car,it'd be gone for sure as it looks too much like the tablet computer that it in fact also is.