Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Black|Change

on 10 August 2015
Excellent piece of equipment, easy to use and set up, managed to get 2 full rounds of golf on one charge with using the watch for 2 days aswell. I would recommend this to anyone.
I used to have a shotsaver which I was pleased with but this seems to be even more accurate. On the down side it does not appear to show any hazards only layup options, so if you have a large pond to shoot over make sure you go long. I play in Spain every year and overthere you find alot of courses with large ponds so I will have to wait and see.
Cannot get the bluetooth to work but hey who needs to read your messages on the golf course we play golf to get away from the phones.
Review overall would recommend this product to all levels of golfer.
on 23 May 2014
I found the yardage function acted as a virtual caddy.

It told me what to do and I stopped thinking.

Result being more consistency.

Possibly over specked for me as the message process is definitely a distraction which I have stopped using

Otherwise excellent product
on 8 January 2015
My husband is really pleased with this watch. He hasn't used all the features as yet, but is working his way through them. I would recommend a mains charger as charging through my computer worked but the charging stopped if the computer went to "sleep".
on 9 February 2015
Does as it says on the tin, yardage helped my game immediately, able to check my messages on IPhone through it, only downside is it can take two or three swipes to unlock it.
Improves my game and easy access to any course I have played
on 10 March 2014
Excellent watch. I know to lower your score you need to play better, however this watch helped me to build up the confidence to choose the right club. I tired to pair the watch with Samsung S3 mobile phone but didn't work. I don't know if it is me or the watch not compatible with the mobile.
on 28 June 2015
I had always relied on phone apps to provide gps distance but this is so much better, easier to use and more accurate than the ones I had used. Initial set up could be a bit clearer but once you have installed garmin express on your PC then it is fairly straight forward.
on 10 April 2014
I already got the S1 and S3. S3 was already fantastic, but the notifications of the S4, synced with my iPhone, is a great plus.
on 16 May 2016
I received the watch quickly and the watch itself looks lovely on your wrist, not heavy or bulky. The watch works fine, the battery lasts up to 2 rounds and the layup/dogleg feature is very good and the yardage has helped me with my game a great deal.
However in the last few months the Bluetooth notifications have stopped working. I have an iPhone 6 running the latest iOS and it doesn't pair with my iPhone at all - it worked brilliantly when I got the watch, can anyone help?

The Bluetooth feature was one of the main reasons I chose this watch instead of the lower models and its very frustrating.
on 25 August 2014
Great item! Highly recommend. Better than any laser due to its ease of use.
on 18 May 2016
Good whilst it's working but locked at 11:59:59pm just after it went out of warranty and can't be fixed. The awful support at Garmin is totally unhelpful and will only give you a "refurbished" replacement for £82.80 - ok if you like second hand watches!! Expensive mistake, buyers beware!