I thought it was a great looking feeder and seemed well made. I was WRONG!
When filled with peanuts, or even only half filled, the chain that runs through the feeder (linking the lid) is not strong enough to carry the weight. The links in the chain keep on breaking, have now attepted to reinforce the chain, after three different replacements! The other problem is that the design of the feeder allows the nuts to get wet if raining. This then allows the nuts to go mouldy, which become poisonous. DO NOT BUY.