on 24 July 2014
I have had my Titan Pro shredder for about nine months now and have used it about ten times.
I was impressed with the way it handles thicker branches, making light work of them through the side chute, the branches have to be quite straight though as any kinks can make it hard/ impossible to feed them into the narrow chute, it's not the end of the world as any bent branches can be cut with a bow saw or similar but it does slow you down a bit.
I was disappointed with the way it handles hedge trimmings, you can only load small amounts at a time, they regularly get stuck in the hopper requiring a poke with a stick to get the cuttings into the shredding chamber. I found that you have to constantly clear where the shreddings come out as they get caught on a metal bar which is holding the front foot in place. The shredder CANNOT handle damp leaves, it clogs, and let's face it you will be hard pressed to have dry leaves to shred in the autumn time. I found that it CANNOT handle hedge cuttings from plants like Cotoneaster horizontalis, berberis thunbergii, no matter how small a quantity you add at a time the shredder clogs resulting in the drive belt slipping and you have to keep removing the hopper and HT lead from the spark plug so you can get your hand inside to clear the blockages resulting in more time wasted. I felt it would have been less stressful and quicker if I just shredded my green waste with a pair of scissors!
Mechanically I am disappointed also, a bolt that holds the drive belt pulley on came out resulting in the pulley coming loose, fortunately the belt slipped off before the pulley came off the shaft at 3500RPM!
The last straw was when a pin came out of one of the bars that acts as an axle for the steel hammers resulting in the bar coming loose and swinging about, the hammers and spacers falling off inside the shredding chamber whilst the machine was in use which was a bit scary, fortunately the shredder is made of steel thick enough to keep the resulting shrapnel inside the machine. On inspection the bar is bent and the spacers and hammers mangled. I contacted the Titan Pro help team which it seems you can only do by email, to be fair they answered my email very quickly but they can't get hold of the bars or spacers to replace my damaged ones and had sold out of replacement hammers that very afternoon and weren't sure when they were getting more in stock. I now have a pile of hedge cuttings and tree loppings with no way of disposing of them!
All in all I am not very impressed.

*UPDATE*
A quick update. I have since purchased an Eliot Major which I am extremely happy with. Although it won't take branches as thick as the Titan (up to 2.2 inches) it gobbles up hedge trimmings and woody material with ease, I have put wet, decaying material through too which it handles ok. I find the Eliot easy to maneuver as it balances very nicely on its big wheels which take all the weight and there is no big side chute sticking out so it fits through gates nicely and easier to store in the garage. I clogged the Eliot up a couple of times when I first used it, it was so much easier and quicker to unblock than the Titan and now I am used to how fast I can feed material in to it I've not had a blockage since, it's had some very wet material through it as well which I wouldn't have dreamed of putting in the Titan!
on 11 September 2015
Don't waste your time with this machine, it only takes straight branches, anything nobly it jams up. It then takes considerable time to unblock it. Restart it and it does it again and it does nothing for my mood. Eventually it stretches the belt and you have to buy a new one (not cheap).
I have had it for a year now and virtually given up on it. Easier to take the branches down to the tip. Have a feeling the machine may follow fairly soon. Total waste of money!
on 17 July 2014
What an absolutely terrific machine this is, it really does chip 3" diameter branches!! It works so well that I found that I had -at times- trouble keeping up with it. The biggest job is keeping the chippings clear of the discharge hopper. This machine is very much value for money and I am very glad that I bought one of these.
on 21 December 2014
Excellent for what I do need.

See one answered question