Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Just Dance 4 (Wii) forum

Gangnam Style

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Dec 2012 10:50:23 GMT
Hi - Can anyone tell me if Gangnam Style is on Just Dance 4? I cant see it on the playlist. Thanks

Posted on 6 Dec 2012 19:37:46 GMT
K. M. Scott says:
You can buy it through the store when you've bought the game. Hope that helps!

Posted on 17 Dec 2012 14:20:40 GMT
J. J. Scott says:
What is this thing with Wii Points?? Do you have to pay?? Do you have to be connected to the internet??

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 22:32:14 GMT
Yes you have to pay for Wii points and you have to create an account over the internet - hope this helps

Posted on 28 Dec 2012 10:08:48 GMT
I think it's dsgusting to have to pay for songs when we've already paid for the console and the game already?

Posted on 2 Jan 2013 09:10:13 GMT
P. Smith says:
How much does the PSY track cost?

Posted on 4 Jan 2013 22:49:35 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Jan 2013 22:51:09 GMT
busymum says:
so much hassle, definitely not plug and play.bought this game expecting gangam style to be on the playlist but had to connect to wii shop, then spend £7 to get enough points to cover the download of the song!!!!! Total rip-off. Can imagine future versions will just be the same. Took me ages to eventually get the dance downloaded, with two impatient young children continually asking where it was on the hitlist. Not best thing to happen after a hard days work and trying to get dinner cooked at the same time!!

Posted on 6 Jan 2013 10:35:07 GMT
D Wells says:
Do you have to have justdance4 to buy gangnam style or can you buy it for the previous justdance games?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Just Dance 4 (Wii) forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  5 Dec 2012
Latest post:  6 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Just Dance 4 (Wii) by Ubisoft (Nintendo Wii)
4.6 out of 5 stars (648)