Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 2 February 2014
I have had this product for a month now, and use it continuously with the xbox one controllers. I had a similar system from Venom for my 360, and this product blows that one out of the water!

The controller dock comes well packaged in a neat, attractive looking box. All components are separately wrapped, and the shiny parts of the product have protective film on to stop scratching/spoiling.

The design of this system is fantastic, the batteries fit perfectly inside the xbox one controller, and the case goes neatly over the top, allowing access to the battery to charge. The overall aesthetics of this design are incredible, hardly changing the looks of the original controller in the slightest.

The battery performance is what you would expect for an aftermarket battery - with one caveat - you must treat the batteries right! I can't stand reviewers who leave batteries on charge continuously and don't cycle them properly - and subsequently complain about the product quality! They last for approximately 8 hours of continuous gameplay (I have only had to fully recharge them 2-3 times over the last month).

The design of the stand is nice. The controllers fit snugly into the dock, and once in the charging indicators work well to let you know how much battery is left. I use silicone skins on my controllers, and they still fit comfortably into the dock and charge well - where have these rubbish 1 star reviews come from saying the pins don't reach?!?

Overall, it is well designed, looks great next to the console and performs its intended task with distinction - a must have product for xbox one owners!
on 21 January 2014
This charging dock has a neat design - charging is easy and the controller falls into the right position to start charging without any effort to align the battery ports. After charging, you can just just grab a controller and start playing. I gave it 3 stars because the battery life is quite short.... if you only play for a couple of hours in a sitting, and are happy to charge after everytime you play, this will be ok. If you want something that might surive a long afternoon of gaming or a couple of evenings in a row without charging, think again.
on 25 February 2014
I got this today and was a little disappointed to find the lack of USB mains plug, I grabbed my USB phone charger and plugged it into that and it got working fine, I have one on order for an extra couple of quid so it's not TOO much of an issue.

The design is great, you just need to place your controller on it and it'll just slot right in nice and easy, no fiddly balancing act or trying to line up the pin, it just slides right into place and starts charging after just a couple of seconds.

The fault however is the fact that we cannot order replacement or higher capacity battery packs, 700mah is not big at all, especially after a long time when the batteries have degraded.
on 30 May 2014
The power charging unit is not as slim as other charging units on the market but the design and build is sturdy. The unit allows two Xbox One controllers to sit quite comfortably in its housing without any wiggle and once fully charged allows hours of plays while plugging into one of the usb ports at the back of the Xbox. At the front of the unit there are two smart looking indicators to show how much battery life is available and my only gripe, and the reason why this unit received 4 rather than 5 stars is that the indicators are bright... so much so I can navigate around my room with just this light on but this shouldn't deter you from buying the unit.
on 30 May 2014
I bought these 3 days before my xb1 arrived as i learned that you still have to use AA batteries (after 12 years of the 360 you would expect they would put rechargeables in there e.g automatic plug and play) all this time later they still hold a charge for 8 hours with vibration. The only reason they are getting 4 not 5 star is because 1 of the lights out of the total 6 (3 for each controler ports) has stopped working. luckily it is the 2nd light so i still know when it is full.

Summary: Very useful. Does what its supposed to. Does not "overcharge" to shorten their life. Very good value for money.

Hope this helped.
on 25 February 2014
Looks good, controllers fit well. Work well for a month then....
One controller would not charge. The second controller after charge battery over night would not last very long.
on 7 January 2014
Lovely product, work perfectly and my son is happy, we not need buy more batteries, lovely product I full recommend.
on 16 April 2014
Keeps the controllers of the floor so you don't stand on them I have this item a month now and its great.
Some people say the charge time does not last long but I get 5 to 6 hours gaming per charge as I have two controllers i have one on charge and the other in use.
They have a three circle charging light the indicates how much power is in the battery when charging and when charged the controllers have a resting position .
I am very happy with item.
on 12 January 2014
If you are anything like me, your house will have number of kids toys who are all sharing your batteries. Well I got a regular battery charger and the problem I found is that the kids kept on nicking them especially for the devilish furbie. What I like about these is that they are a double pack which fits nice and snug into the controller. So basically hands off kids, these are mine! As other reviews said, it plugs into the back of the Xbox One which is great and when its time to play, then you are fully charged. Dependent on your Xbox use, I would charge every couple of days just to keep them tiptop.

I like the fact its discrete as well and is a good storage place for the controllers. Good job, cheaper than alternatives and would thoroughly recommend.
on 5 January 2014
Excellent item. My boys constantly ran out of batteries overall big saving long term. Totally recommend to any XboxOne user.