Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Feb 2012 14:29:29 GMT
Runeweaver says:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337724/game-wont-be-selling-mass-effect-3/

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 15:31:38 GMT
www.GAME.co.uk/masseffect
Hope it helps

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 15:58:21 GMT
GAME have cancelled my N7 pre-order, and in return I get some wanky apology and a 5 pound off voucher. Never dealing with them again

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Feb 2012 16:20:09 GMT
Mr. S. Irwin says:
even better is the mass effect games being shown for order underneth.

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 18:05:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 29 Feb 2012 18:09:19 GMT
Yeah Gamestation did same for me today too. Added to them screwing up my Syndicate preorder and charging me twice for that one... Bye bye game group. Hey dont worry though, as 'dedicated gamers' they 'Know how disappointed I must be'. GAME Group has been getting worse and worse for years so we shouldnt be too surprised. Guess its either Amazon for the standard edition since they dont have N7 or Origin. Grrrr

Edit- Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (PS3) apparently Amazon now have the N7 Edition for preorder.

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 23:23:37 GMT
This is bull, i seriously can't believe game has done this, i've had mine on pre-order n7 since 30/06/2011 and get the exact same e-mail as all of you with the "thank's go jump off a bridge you're screwed but here's £5 to spend with us in future"

Worst service ever, the whole point in pre-order is to avoid situations like this, even more so when you do it almost a year in advance.

Posted on 1 Mar 2012 12:45:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Mar 2012 12:46:35 GMT
Worse customer service ever !!

I can't imagine how many customers they will lose after this. I'm going to go in there and get something for the exact amount I have in loyalty points. They will get no more money from me.

I would have gone with Amazon in the first place, but they are not always good at getting the product to you on the day of release. I will have to take that chance.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Mar 2012 14:06:37 GMT
Runeweaver says:
I dont think it will matter,the financial problems they are having they probably wont last long.

Posted on 10 Mar 2012 18:38:00 GMT
Avatouir says:
What's the story exactly? i know my bros had to watch me play my PS3 version (which arrived VERY early release day - YAY!!) because his Xbox version was pew-ordered via Game

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Mar 2012 19:35:00 GMT
Last edited by the author on 12 Mar 2012 19:35:34 GMT
M. coyne says:
e a games wont supply the shop game , seeminly its credit rating is schocking .Dont be surprised if they go bust buy the summer as ea make fifa and moh so if they cant sell these top releases due out in late 2012 there is not much hope 4 them

Posted on 4 Apr 2012 11:21:25 BDT
Avatouir says:
They were recently just bailed out by Comet. Let's hope the new owners have the sense to resolve this petty squabbling and sort things out or else you could be right Coyne

Posted on 7 Apr 2012 11:13:32 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Apr 2012 11:14:23 BDT
Reviewer says:
Game have been a waste of space for over six months now. I per-ordered Madden 12 in August, it hadn't turned up by the Friday so I called them but their phone lines were down.
Their website was also not operational, this was the case until mid-week so I ordered the game from amazon.
I then tried to cancel my order with game but couldn't as the website still wasn't working so I emailed them to inform them of my complaint and to cancel my order.
Lo and behold it turned up a few days later and by now over a week overdue without an apology or anything. I had to take Madden back to the game shop for a refund, I then emailed them about their whole sorry performance to which they didn't reply. A top class service it certainly was not. Goodbye Game from me and Im sure it was the same for many other people. Hmmmm, I wonder why they have gone into administration! Someone from within their organisation has a lot to answer for.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  29 Feb 2012
Latest post:  7 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (177)