on 24 December 2013
This games is so sick
It isn't rubbish,and it is very addictive this is why it deserves a 5 star rating
on 13 September 2013
Great app but I tried to get it on my iPod and it crashes please can you fix it but anyway awesome app :-) :-( 812 5 stars
on 12 August 2013
It's brilliant, I was looking for a good game to get when I saw this game it look ok but when I played it it was really good
on 25 August 2013
It is one of the best games that I have saw in a while. You can play play with your friends and chat to them is well if you want
on 31 August 2013
This game is the best .but it could do with more weapons and not as many purchase for money and a way to get diamonds for free instead of having to pay for them.
on 3 September 2013
This is a very good game it is addictive and competitive. It really pushes you to try and beat your opponents. I highly recommend this game to everyone.
on 15 August 2013
This is a really good game better than the previous one beat the boss and i would recommend this to anyone who would like a not to challenging game
on 24 August 2013
It is a epic game lots of stuff to do and buy, that need to add more animals but apart from that it is epic! Add me:alexdb01
on 20 August 2013
This game is awesome and epic with a capital E u have TO get it HAVE TO but I couldn't update it
on 30 August 2013
This game is sickk no lie fam but yh its me the beast of all games check me look for my tag when you play games DENCH good game good game stay DENCH