To bring his brother's killer to justice, and discover the Tower's secret, Lo must first run the gauntlet of death, from which no-one has ever returned alive! Taking over three years to complete, GAME OF DEATH 2 is choreographed by Yuen Woo-ping, action-director of The Matrix and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and features the formidable kicking skills of legendary Korean Tae-kwon-do master, Hwang Jang Lee (Drunken Master). Now restored and re-mastered for the first time ever!
- Digitally re-mastered and restored DVD transfer
- 2:35:1 Anamorphic version enhanced for widescreen TV's
- Feature length audio commentary with Bey Logan and co-star Roy Horan
- Trailer Gallery including original theatrical trailer with rare deleted footage from Enter the Dragon
- Dolby Digital Audio (Cantonese original and English dub)
- Biography Showcase
- Production Photo Gallery
- Deleted footage Archive
- Interview Gallery with Roy Horan and Korean kicking expert Casanova Wong
- Fully Animated Menus
For example, when Billy Lo (Bruce Lee's character) is reminded of his childhood by the bearded abbot, the viewer is shown black and white footage of a young Bruce Lee terrorising an old man.
We are treated to on screen slogans such as "Bruce Lee at age 15"
Finally, when Billy Lo dies, they show footage of Bruce Lee's actual funeral.
Just Shameful. This movie urinates on the memory of Bruce Lee.
The fights are actually pretty good overall, especially the final confrontation between Tong Lung and Hwang Jang Lee, a Korean fighter who regularly turns up in Martial Arts films as the "baddie" (Drunken Master, for example), and is a superb fighter.
Not as good as a proper Bruce Lee film, it nevertheless remains a good watch.
This product's forum
Active discussions in related forums
Search Customer Discussions