More About the Author
USA Today bestselling author Lynn Raye Harris burst onto the scene when she won a writing contest held by Harlequin. A former finalist for the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award and the National Readers Choice Award, Lynn lives in Alabama with her handsome former military husband and two crazy cats. Lynn writes about hot military heroes, sizzling international billionaires, and the women who dare to tame them. Her books have been called "exceptional and emotional," "intense," and "sizzling."
You can learn more at her website, www.LynnRayeHarris.com, or come and visit her at her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorLynnRayeHarris. Lynn loves hearing from her readers!
Free Read: Maddie's Marine: A (Very) Short Story
Books by Lynn:
Hostile Operations Team books:
Hot Pursuit (Book 1) - OUT NOW!
Hot Mess (Book 1.5) - OUT NOW!
Hot Package (Book 1.6) - a Christmas story coming in November!
Dangerously Hot (Book 2) - coming Spring 2014
The Change in Di Navarra's Plan, Mills & Boon Modern, December 2013
Corretti's Secrets, Mills & Boon Special Releases, July 2013
A Game With One Winner, Mills & Boon Modern, April 2013
Royal Baby, Mills & Boon Special Releases, December 2012 (reprint of Cavelli's Lost Heir)
Revelations of the Night Before, Mills & Boon Modern, November 2012
Unnoticed and Untouched, Mills & Boon Modern, Jul 2012
Royal Baby, Mills & Boon Special Release, May 2012
Marriage Behind the Facade, Mills & Boon Modern, Feb 2012
Captive But Forbidden, Mills & Boon Modern, Nov 2011
Heartless Rebel, Mills & Boon Special Release, July 2011
Strangers in the Desert, Mills & Boon Modern, May 2011
Prince Voronov's Virgin, Mills & Boon Modern, Jan 2011
New Voices, Mills & Boon Special Release, Sep 2010
The Devil's Heart, Mills & Boon Modern, Jul 2010
The Prince's Royal Concubine, Mills & Boon Modern, Mar 2010
Cavelli's Lost Heir, Mills & Boon Modern, Dec 2009
Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge, Mills & Boon Modern, Aug 2009
Ten Random Things About Lynn You Might Find Cool:
1. I'm a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution. This makes my husband a HODAR (Husband of DAR), which I find hilarious.
2. I used to ride show jumpers when I was a teenager. Other teens were going out with their friends while I was riding horses every evening after school.
3. I'll try any kind of food once, unless it's really weird (like scorpion-on-a-stick). I have eclectic tastes and I believe life is an adventure! Why not try the food, right?
4. I got married in Germany and I have two anniversaries. The first is the civil ceremony, performed by the Burger Meister, and the second is the church wedding, which was the next day.
5. I used to live in Hawaii. This was every bit as cool as it sounds.
6. Though I lived in Hawaii, I am not a water sport kind of person. I do not surf. I do not snorkel. I do not like sticking my toes in an ocean in which sharks also swim. I did it on occasion, but it's not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather look at the water from the beach.
7. Flying used to terrify me, and now I like it. Except for the long lines and security and all that stuff, of course.
8. I'm an introvert, which is pretty typical for a writer. I love going to events and meeting readers, but I'm kinda scared too. What if you don't like me?
9. I don't eat dessert very often. I'm just not a sweets kind of person. I'd rather have the savory than the sweet. Chocolate is good, and I like it, but I don't have to have it.
10. I will read just about everything. Except horror. It scares me.