on 17 August 2012
Theae jigsaws are the best I have found, they are well made, sturdy and the pictures on them are great. They are the only jigsaws my children enjoy because although there are still lots of pieces to create a challenge, they aren't small and fiddly like other brands. The magic patches add another element of fun once the jigsaw is created. I think these are worth the price as they do last without the pieces getting damaged.
on 4 April 2013
This is the 4th of these magic jigsaws I have bought for my grandchildren. They love them. The pieces are easy to
Handle. The busy picture sets them a challenge with the reward at the end of the magic pictures spots. One thing though,I find it takes an adult to rub the spots to reveal the pictures beneath them as you have to rub extremely hard.
on 3 June 2013
My grandchildren and I enjoyed doing the puzzle but the 'magic' bit was not easy for little fingers to do!
on 3 January 2015
Very interesting puzzle. I made it once with my granddaughter (3 1/2) and after it she made it alone. She loves all the personages Inside and outside the castle. Great quality.
on 29 March 2016