on 30 April 2009
This was given to us as a present for our three year old boy. He loves everything to do with building, sites, diggers etc. He loves to do the jigsaw again and again. He can actually do it all by himself, but likes to do it with someone. It is not especially challenging, but if the child you are buying for likes the subject matter, it doesn't matter. The box is large and strong, as are the pieces, though you could fit the puzzle onto a medium sized kitchen/dining table. If you need to bin the box, there is a picture of the complete puzzle on a separate piece of paper inside.
Very pleased with this gift.
on 10 December 2009
this is a great puzzle lots of fun I have spent hours on the floor with my grandchildren putting together this puzzel. They soon caught on and did not need any help from me.
on 28 December 2009
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old who really likes diggers & construction. It's a great, sturdy puzzle & seems to be able to stand up to little hands. Our 3 1/2 year old nephew also likes to do it because the pieces are nice & big & the picture is really colourful & engaging. Once the main body of the puzzle is done, they all enjoy figuring out where the diggers fit in. Well worth the purchase!
on 30 July 2014
This is my 3 (almost 4) year old's favourite puzzle. Love the template pieces, which he happily wants to take responsibility for. He can do the rest too but needs help and encouragement. The pieces are nice and thick too so easier than some to slot together. Thinking of getting another, same make and style, for his 4th birthday, even though he'll perhaps start to need something more complex soon.
on 1 March 2016
I bought 2 of these Galt puzzles for my 2 year old grandson for Christmas. The Dinosaur puzzle and the machinery puzzle. They have been a smash hit! Great quality and he loves them! We have to do them every time we see him. He lets us do the framework, and then puts in the dinosaurs and machines himself! Great value for money.
on 19 August 2014
My 2 year old loves this puzzle. It's really thick sturdy cardboard so hard to damage which is great. He likes to make the puzzle and then take all the construction vehicles out and put them back in again :)
on 3 January 2016
This puzzle was perfect. Arrived on time in perfect condition. All the grandchildren played with it ages ranging from two to five years. They loved the unusual shapes of the pieces.
on 24 November 2015
Little three year old loves this and will do it over and over again. Good shapes of different sizes but difficult enough to challenge hand and eye co-ordination.
on 4 July 2010
My three year old son loves doing this puzzle. Nice large pieces with plenty going on in the picture. Would recommend for any little boy into diggers.
on 5 November 2015
just what a 4 year old needs! enough simplicity to avoid frustration, yet still testing enough to occupy the most talented child (and their fathers!)