- Actors: Andrew Kotting, Eden Kotting, Benji Ming, Gladys Morris
- Directors: Andrew Kotting
- Producers: Andy Powell, Ben Gibson, Ben Woolford
- Language: English
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Bfi
- VHS Release Date: 9 Oct. 2000
- Run Time: 100 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00004Y3NU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 183,134 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Gallivant [VHS] 
Director Andrew Kötting takes his grandmother Gladys Morris (aged eighty-five) and his daughter Eden (seven) on a tour of England's seaside resorts over the course of 1996. Eden suffers from Jouberts Syndrome and can only talk via sign language, but she and her great grandmother interact with various characters en route along the coastal regions.
From the Back Cover
Gladys (85), the Director's grandmother - strong, opinionated, constantly butting in with anecdotes and reminiscences, frequently confusing and contradictory, and Eden (7), the Director's daughter, who suffers from Jouberts Syndrome and can only "talk" through sign language, journeys around the coast of Britain and into each other's worlds. They develop a dialogue amongst the eccentrics and the "normal" people who populate the coastal regions, while the Director provides ironic insight into the various generations of his family.