on 9 July 2014
Good quality and a reasonable selection, but the seller shouldn't be offering this as a 40 pack of charms - I only received 23 . I know they say in their description that the amount you get is approximate, but I would expect that to be a couple less, not 17! Doesn't seem right that they can be allowed to use such a misleading heading, so when purchasing be aware that the goods themselves are fine, but you won't necessarily get the amount implied by the heading
22 comments17 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My child was given these along with some loom band sets. She absolutely adores making bracelets and likes to decorate them with these charms. You get a really good selection and they are brith and colourful.

Recommended!
on 12 July 2014
The charms arrived promptly, however, over half (21) of the charms were hearts, 5 were flowers, 4 were Christmas charms (!), there were 2 butterflies and the remainder were different one-off designs. The charms had been purchased as gifts for a cross-section of over 20 children (boys and girls), so most were totally inappropriate - I therefore had to come up with something different!
on 13 September 2014
I was disappointed with this product. I was buying it for a boy and the photo displays footballs, camper vans, peace signs and bugs. Sadly, none of these were in the selection that arrived. All the charms were predominantly for a girl. The photo advertising the product should correctly display what you're getting.
on 13 July 2015
The first time I bought these, they were amazing! They had helpful hooks as depicted on the picture so they were easy to attack to bracelets. They also had a lot of different designs. However, this time, there were only 7 different variations and there were no hooks at the top so when I tried to pull a band through one (IMPOSSIBLE, BTW) the loop on the charm snapped! True, they came with a nice storage case, but the charms themselves are awful, unlike last time...... >:-( If they weren't so cheap I would ask for a refund. The three stars are because the case was good and last time the charms were amazing.
on 3 November 2014
This was not what we expected. Just over 20 charms received (not 40) and were all aimed at girls. All pink and purple and only 4 variations! The photograph depicted footballs, camper vans etc. My 7 year old son is unhappy with this product as he bought it with his pocket money (with the help of his mum). He is giving the charms away to his friends. We have given this product 1 star as 0.5 is not available. Sort yourselves out Gadgetshut.....you are ripping off children!
on 9 July 2014
My daughter was upset as only received 20 charms not 40 as described
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2014
If this product was not so cheap I would have asked for a refund on principle.
The description of the item is misleading because you don't get even close to 40 charms.
And from reading the other reviews I realise this happens to most of their sales.
After receiving only 28 charms out of 40 I was surprised and thought I must have misunderstood the heading - I then saw the actual description reads 'approximately 40'.
Even so - 28 charms can not be described as approximately 40 charms!

This is NOT honest or acceptable.

I do NOT recommend this item unless you are okay with receiving only 50% or less of the charms you paid for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2014
disappointed only received 12 charms and although good quality not the advertised 40
on 5 December 2014
Good quality and a reasonable selection, I received a 40 pack of charms .
Fun, bright and colourful I bought this for my daughter and She absolutely adores making bracelets and likes to decorate them with these charms. You get a really good selection and they are brith and colourful. Recommended!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse