Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Apr 2012 19:41:36 BDT
Hoott says:
Hi Gary
Thankyou for answer to the anti virus query. I have a couple questions to ask you, if its ok with you. Would you know how the battery performs ie. surfing, video etc. & how long too charge it up. Would it except any dongle, and would it work with tethering a phone to it. I also noticed on your web site the tablet is called the GTR M0095, not the ployer momo9 moo95. Is yours the same tablet with the same spec, or different. I hope you don't mind replying to these queries.
Thanks

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 19:55:30 BDT
Gary Reid says:
Hi there,

Didn't realise you made a separate post, I've copied and pasted my reply to your last one below:

The GTR M009S is a similar device, however has a slightly lower spec than the Momo9. In terms of similarities it runs the same 4.0.3 ROM; has a 5 point touch capacitive screen; runs the powerful A10 1.2Ghz CPU. In terms of differences, it doesn't have a separate GPU (Mali 400 in the Momo9 case), comes with 4GB internal memory and is lighter to hold. It's a slightly slower unit due to the missing GPU, however for an entry level Android 4.0.3 Tablet it can certainly do everything you would want. It's a completely different Tablet.

Hope this this, be sure to get in touch if there's anything further I can help with.

Best regards
Gary
GTR Electronics

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 20:49:54 BDT
Hoott says:
Hi Gary
Thanks for your reply, you are out of stock of the Ployer Momo9 M009S tablet would you know when you will receive more stock.
Regards Ivor

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 20:54:10 BDT
Gary Reid says:
Hi Ivor,

Many thanks for the post. I'll be back in stock in less than two weeks. I was holding out (saving my pennies) as Ployer have just announced a new range of Tablets. I was keen to understand prices and release dates so was holding out for this info. As it stands they'll be going into manufacture in mid-may which means I'll be able to retail at the start of June. In the meantime have bought a good stock of Momo9s which are currently being manufactured.

All the best
Gary
GTR Electronics

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Apr 2012 21:07:27 BDT
Hoott says:
Hi Gary
Thanks for your reply, would you think it be worth while holding on for the new ployer. Would you know if it had an higher spec than the momo9.

Regards Ivor
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions