GTA IV broke my playstation!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 May 2008 08:22:45 BDT
L. M. Hodson says:
after playing this game for a few hours it started freezing up and then wouldnt load, and now no games will load. i have spoke to the people at playstation and done everything they have told me with no luck, so it seems i need a replacement system.

i've had a bit of a look on the net and it appears GTA is triggering a hardware defect on hundreds of PS3's! anyone else had this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2008 11:47:07 BDT
welsh dragon says:
yer same here but not as bad as urs.. when i got mine it worked the 1st day and when i went on it the next day it would get stuck on loading when you start the game up! and wen i click to quit the game on the controler it would restart my PS3. it done this sevral times but then it was ok and aint been a problem since.
i think yu just have to let the PS3 Load up 1st then start the game! thats what i do and its fine now :D

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2008 09:48:32 BDT
L. M. Hodson says:
it wouldnt let me start any games.

i now have a new playstation on the way from sony, sadly i have to wait a week though. bit annoying but what is another week after waiting a year already!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  6 May 2008
Latest post:  9 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3) by Take 2 Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (8)