on 30 January 2014
Waited two weeks for this item and still have not received it to this date. I had to actually e-mail the seller and apparently the package was "lost" in the mail! A replacement is now being issued and I will have to wait a further week or two to receive this. My phone is only new and I urgently needed a cover to protect it, I was half tempted to just buy one off the stalls as its way less hassle and less time-wasting! My advice would be to NOT buy a phone cover online unless you want to wait nearly a month for it and probably break your phone in the meantime!! Overall I am VERY Unimpressed by this product as it definitely isn't worth the wait from the reviews I've been reading!
on 13 June 2014
It was exactly what I wanted. I was delighted with it. The colour is so vibrant, it cheers me up every time I use my phone.
on 3 August 2014
An excellent phone cover which is well made and very sturdy. Worth the money. Mine is still on the go after nearly a year now and I would purchase again. I must admit it is starting to fade a little but this is no reflection on the actually quality of the item, just the continual usage from me. Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a very modestly priced cover to go for this one.
on 8 March 2014
Fits my Experia J perfectly, no more scratches, no more random dialing when in my bag, I really love it, have been using it all the time since it came. And it had spare screen protectors which was great as the one supplied with the phone started to fail. Would highly recommend for phone protection and they have few designs so easy to pick up something that suits everybody
on 9 May 2014
I received the phone case earlier than expected delivery. The case seems pretty sturdy although my phone will slip very slightly, which makes it difficult to then press the power button. The magnetic latch could be stronger to stop it opening when my toddler picks it up. Overall it does the job at keeping my screen safe I would recommend for that reason.
on 20 April 2014
When case arrived looked good, but after inserting phone the on off button was difficult to operate.

Also the sound adjust button was covered by the plastic surround and kept switching sound off.

I wonder if this was the correct case for the phone.

Case now in bin.
on 13 May 2014
I read a few reviews and was hoping it would fit my sony xperia j but no such luck. Opening for wakening up the screen was abit tight and had to move phone out holder. As a result didn't last an hour. However at this price...
on 22 May 2014
I bought one of these before and it was fine. Decided to get a new one and unfortunately the black plastic bit doesnt sit flush so the phone doesnt fit properly, I cant reach the side button when the phone is in its case.
on 29 May 2013
It was delivered early. And it protects my phone from being dropped by my baby, it looks great as well. I would recommend this products to everyone.
on 8 April 2014
This is an extremely good case which doubles as a wallet for keeping cards for example and fully protects the phone. For its price, it's very good value for money and would readily recommend it to anyone.