on 13 March 2014
This app is amazing,its so helpful,i was useless at remembering when my period was due and never wrote it down so i panicked every month that i wasnt going to have a period but now all i have to do is tap a button when my period starts and finishes and it stores the information and calculates when your next one is due,it also great if your trying for a baby cos it works out when your fertile
on 30 October 2013
I was actually really surprised! I love this app so much! Is right every time and I love it. Defo recommend this app! I would rate 1000 star if I could!!! :)
on 10 February 2014
I use this every day it's so helpful.
It tells me everything from when I'm due my period to when I go fertile
on 28 June 2015
I cannot do period maths. I've spent a decade trying since I got my first one aged 12 but it's impossible. I'm always caught by surprise unprepared after fretting for a week or two about being late.
This app does the maths for me. A reminder the week before I'm due puts my mind at ease and let's me get prepared (important to have painkillers at home ready!).
The app also lets me log my mood and symptoms, although useful in the context it's meant I've also found another use. As someone who suffers with anxiety and depression, logging my mood daily, helps me to see patterns and know when I'm stuck in a duty and need help. As for its intended use, I use it to help me predict when the worst cramps would be based on the previous months log.

It's a free, simple wee thing but it is immensely useful and worth a try.
on 2 January 2014
Everything you need and no extras that you need to buy recommend it for anyone whether you are trying for a baby or just want to keep track on your periods...
on 16 April 2016
I have this aop over 3 devices. It's very user friendly and I've encouraged my daughter to start using it on her phone.
on 18 February 2015
I downloaded this just to see what it was like and I've found it really useful.

The big plus for me had been finding out what my natural cycle is and then being able to have to hand information that my gyno can use. Only thing I find annoying is that the pictures for the symptoms aren't transposed to the notes section. It's not a massive deal as it does list everything, but personally I work better with images when I only want to glance quickly to see if I had same 'issues' the previous month.

Unfortunately, can't seem to get the Deluxe version on the Kindle Fire.
on 5 March 2016
I like that I can create an account, back-up the program and update it on another device by restoring the most recent back-up. The ability to add symptoms and moods is useful too. It's a really useful app.
on 28 January 2014
I am pleasantly surprised at how good this app is. I would say that if you're wanting to track your cycles for whatever reason, then this little app will do the job. I'm very happy with it.
on 2 June 2013
Found this a helpful app for tracking when periods have been, how long it lasted and when to expect the next visit from mother nature. Able to amend dates if mistake is made very easily. Allows you to track your moods, how you feel you physically (ie cramps) and if trying for a baby when you have been intimate and it calculates dates for ovulation.

Would like it to have the option to amend the date to UK format.