Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Oct 2010 16:55:36 BDT
Bazza says:
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me what the actual difference is between the GOTY version and the Complete edition. As far as i can tell the both come with all the downloadable content on the disc and the things about templar locations as well. help would be appreciated, Cheers

Posted on 25 Nov 2010 02:29:43 GMT
Darryl says:
You might of already got your answer but I tell you anyway.

The Complete edition has download codes for the extra missons (Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities and the three Templar Lairs), while the GOTY edition has the content already on the disc. They are both the same (if you have xbox live), if I were you I'd buy the GOTY edition its cheaper.

Posted on 28 Nov 2010 17:37:52 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Nov 2010 17:40:20 GMT
John says:
The Templar Lairs aren't working on my copy of the GOTY, the DLCs are working fine but the lairs aren't activating.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Dec 2010 09:05:55 GMT
ASD007 says:
I have no idea how to access the DLC, when it shows on my screen that the DLC for Battle of Forli & Bonfire of the Vanities is available and I choose it, it tells me that I don't have enough credit to download, I though it was already on the disk!! Any help?

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2010 17:04:25 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Dec 2010 17:09:40 GMT
John says:
The Battle of Forli etc should be available as soon as soon as you reach that chapter....if you load a saved game (which didn't have the DLC), it should have an in game announcement by the characters, where they say they've fixed the memory errors and you can know access those sequences......if not then you may have a faulty version of the disc, as I said earlier in the thread i'm apparently missing the Templar Lairs from my disc since they never activated, nor can I find any info on line about the problem.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  19 Oct 2010
Latest post:  9 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (68)