Size: Medium Boys|Change
Price:£5.21 - £14.28

on 10 March 2012
Quick delivery, item well packaged. Ordered Medium Boys (child aged 9/10) and they are a good fit. Very pleased with quality and my son say's they are comfortable to wear. Would recommend.
on 6 February 2016
Got these shorts for my 10 year old- not skinny boy who is nearly 5 feet tall. We got the Large boys for him and it ft perfectly. It does get a bit confusing to buy sizes online but we were lucky. Needed them urgetntly for his cricket practice and they arrived quickly, well packaged too! He was very concerned that they might not fit, but they fit just perfect and he says they are very comfortable too. and I'm sure they are if he says so- doesn't take kindly to things that aren't just so. He is fussy- so I guess his opinion does matter :)
The material is good, does not feel flimsy. My son generally wears trousers that are 10-11 years old - normal size not the skinny fit and not the loose fit either. It was large enough to accomodate the cricket box in and there were absolutely no complaints. My little cricketer is happy and so am I that I did not have to go trudging around in this terrible weather.
on 14 May 2012
The GM cricket boxer short with pouch was recieved very quickly, exactly as described and I did not have to pay any postage.
on 27 May 2015
The medium fitted my average sized 9 year old son perfectly. He's really pleased with them, they are comfortable and the box pouch makes wearing it when batting easier (it's not directly against the skin so he's happier as he was finding it a bit strange in his first season of hardball cricket). I would recommend this product.
on 28 January 2013
Well made sensible priced item. keeps the box in place and they are a comforable fit. Made of cotten, the best type of material for close fitting undercloths, have bought some more pairs of these pants.
on 30 September 2013
As a regular player I wanted something comfortable and designed to do the job, these pants/shorts do just that! Previous ones I bought were never the size stated, always came up much smaller, these are a perfect fit.
on 7 April 2013
Not wore them yet. Will test them out when the cricket season starts. They look and feel OK. Had Slazenger Boxer shorts last season. Will be an interesting comparison.
on 8 June 2016
Perfect for son who plays cricket. Separate inner pouch to keep the protective box in place while playing. Good quality material and fits perfectly!
on 14 June 2016
Bought for my son. Found the fit a little more snug than a different brand that we bought but he finds them very comfortable.
on 25 July 2013
Perfect for my cricket mad son. Very good quality fabric and he says they are very comfortable to wear. Very good price