Colour: Electric Royal Blue (#010-CRTNL)|Change
Price:£15.90 - £18.99

on 19 August 2012
I purchased this Dark Blue bag to match with shoes I bought. I had looked everywhere, shops and online, before I saw this one. After I ordered it I contacted the seller as I needed it within 7 days. They promptly replied and made sure it was dispatched so that I would receive it on time. It is a perfect match with my shoes and the colour as shown online is exactly as it looks. It is a good size, again what I expected, and has a detachable wrist strap or shoulder strap. Would recommend.
on 6 September 2013
This is a really neat bag and identical colour-match. It is detailed as large but don't let that put you off - it isn't too large, it just isn't a pursed. The quality is good and I have bought it to wear with a wedding outfit - I am mother of the groom later this month - and am really pleased with it. Recommend the product and the seller - prompt receipt.
on 15 September 2012
Gorgeous, trendy black suede bag..large size, very smart. Bargain price; looks more expensive than it is. Highly recommended. Bonuses include the detachable wrist strap and shoulder strap - you are spoilt for choice of wearing styles.
on 14 August 2013
Smashing bag. Looks expensive and got many asking where I got it. Would defo recommend. May even get other colours.
on 4 August 2012
Good size evening or small day bag. Good colour red , proper London bus red, very fashionable with small grab handle And choice of long cross body handle. Quality is good and bag looks expensive. Very happy with this item, and it Arrived quickly.
on 28 April 2013
exactly what i needed for the day.plenty of room for everything that i needed to carry.would recommend to my friends and family
on 26 February 2014
I ordered this item to use in the evenings as was fed up with my big bulky bags when going to resturants and pubs. It has plently of room for phone keys money and as it has the wrist strap you dont have to keep it under your arm when returning from the bar with a handful of drinks
on 28 August 2012
I bought the dark red Italian suede large envelope bag, it is beautiful and is exactly as the picture shows. I am very happy with my purchase. The service was extremely prompt and courteous (I contacted the seller and got a response straight away). The item arrived earlier than expected. Highly recommended!
on 30 July 2014
This was absolutely perfect for what I needed. I purchased some electric blue heels from Next, and could not find a matching handbag anywhere! Who'd have thought Amazon would be the place? I took a bit of risk - given that I couldn't see the bag in the flesh so to speak, so I wasn't 100% sure it would match the shoes, but it does almost perfectly. This bag comes with detachable wrist and shoulder stap which is useful, although I have removed both and only used it as a clutch so far. But the bag is a good size for all the evening out necessities a girl needs, and has a zip as well as a pressed stud front making it secure. It does smell quite stong upon arrival, but this is down to the material, and a few days out the packaging and it soon disappears. Overall, I'm thrilled with this purchase.
on 13 September 2015
Thrilled with this bag. I ordered it at the last minute for my holiday and am really pleased with it. I ordered the grey as I wanted something that would go wth lots of outfits and it did.

As said by other reviewers it is a good size which is fantastic as so many bags that you use in the evening or for a smart occasion are tiny inside and a real pain, this one is great - managed to get in all my rubbish! It also comes with a wrist strap and a long strap. The other great bonus is that when you open the flap there is a zip to get into the bag so it's pretty secure.

I notice this bag comes in lots of lovely colours so will certainly be ordering more. My friend on holiday was so impressed that she's going to order on return!