on 28 June 2014
I think this must be the crappiest battery i've ever seen... I think seller should of examined battery before sending out or even trying in an S3 phone..as cant close the case when its in the phone ... first bad review i've had to make.. thought with it saying genuine samsung s3 it would be, but its a fake. Star rating should actually be nil.
on 10 May 2014
this item does not fit a Samsung s3. There's no more needs to be said and there you have it.
on 2 January 2014
excellent service and replacement battery.. Did exactly what it said on the tin.. Put it in and the phone fired straight up.. thank you :)
on 10 February 2014
Perfect!! Does EXACTLY what its supposed to do. Charged up no problems. Turned put there was nothing wrong with my original battery but the charging port on Samsung Galaxy 3was jiggered! DONT BUT 1 OF THESE PHONES AS ITS A VERY COMMON FAULT!! Get your finger out Samsung and get this problem sorted!!
on 30 July 2014
Extremely disappointed as this was not a genuine Samsung battery.
on 22 February 2015
Definitely NOT a genuine Samsung product. Arrived wrapped in only a plastic wrap, no boxing. Samsung sticker put on at an angle and off center. Wouldn't even put this in my phone. FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
on 11 May 2016
I have been using the S3 phone constantly for 3 years now, so it isn't realistic for me to expect this battery to make it just like new.
I have been using the battery almost a week now and I am pretty content with the quality of the battery.
In comparison to my old battery of 2 years, it is a significant improvement. The battery has added a few hours to the daily lifespan of my phone, I can go from morning until night before I need to charge it. In this time I will listen to music, use the internet and make calls. Around 50% of the day the phone will not be in use. The battery meets my demands.
on 25 July 2014
Useless doesn't hold charge !! Very disappointed !
on 3 March 2015
My phone stopped working suddenly, so I bought a replacement battery to check if that was just the problem. Unfortunately, the battery wasn't the fault, so I took the phone, with the new battery, to Carphone Warehouse to check the phone out. The first thing they asked was where I had got the battery from, because it wasn't an original Samsung battery. Apparently, it was obvious to their tech guy that the label hadn't been applied as neatly as a genuine battery and it was a third party battery.
on 11 November 2014
It said NEW when I purchased this but I received a unit that was 2yrs old... Has signs of use (contacts marked and scuffs on the battery) Obviously this has come from a phone just after it's 2 yrs contract so has been used and abused for 2yrs (like my one that I was looking for a replacement for..) Does work but doesn't hold any better charge than my old one. half a day.. Waste of money..

See one answered question