on 27 October 2011
I have a steam iron whose cartridge needed changing. Buying the cartridges individually for my iron (which isn't a Morphy Richards) is very expensive, with prices of about 10 euros per cartridge. These refill allow me to get all the refills I will need for years for a very reasonable price.
on 28 June 2013
I purchased these for my Morphy Richards iron from this seller as the ones from the Morphy Richards site were roughly the same price but the postage was extremely expensive. I have used one and have had no problems. Delivery was quick and I would highly recommend this seller.
on 24 January 2015
Easily fitted into our Morphy Richards Jet Stream steam iron to replace a cartridge that was rather old and beginning to turn green (yuk); it seemes to take quite a while for the mechanism to suck the water up. Maybe the replacement filters are more thorough and offer more resistance to water flow, but the pump runs for longer. It does get there though, and steam is emitted as it should be.
We've taken out the old sand filter and replaced it with one of the new sachets but that's not been tried yet, we're still using the supplied replacement complete cartridge, but there were no issues at all in swapping the sand sachets over, it's an easy job.
on 8 July 2014
I was suspicious about this as it seemed very cheap. I ordered 1 pack at first and it was fine so I ordered another.
Would recommend it/
on 15 April 2016
I read the reviews and tentatively bought this. I fitted the whole thing in seconds - a 5 year old could do it. No problems whatsoever. I recommend this item from this seller 100%. I cannot speak for any others via other sellers as I haven't bought any others. This is the first refill for my Morphy Richards Steam iron and it was spraying brown liquid and leaking - now it works like new from the very first time.
on 31 January 2015
Don't think its genuine !received in a few days didn't try it straight away, tried the filter today, but cant seem to get it working, filled up the tank and keeping pressing the trigger but wouldn't pull up the water , think its packed to tight, so will repack and send back
on 16 October 2015
saved me a lot of money that it was going to cost for all these parts separately .
And it arrived on time as stated and the parts are genuine morphy Richards so fitted with no problems .
will gladly order more of these parts in future
on 11 February 2015
Great East to change refills. My iron is some yesrs old I was having difficulty getting refills do was happy when I found them I thought i was going to have to purchase a new iron. Delivery prompt as always in very happy with purchase.
on 11 September 2013
Its something you always forget to replace? I decided to change mine after 4years. It has made a big difference to the performance on the steam generator iron considering we stay I a soft water area.
on 24 November 2013
The cartridge has replaced the old one in my iron and it's perfect. Worth every penny as it has made my iron like new again. The service provided was quick and efficient. Thankyou.