on 10 November 2012
Good service regarding price and delivery. Unable to give accurate feedback about function. The volume control does not work, sometimes song shifter works sometimes it doesn't. I have no way of knowing whether this is due to head phones or my iPod .
on 23 July 2013
I wish I had read the reviews before ordering, as it was not working. Volume control did not work neither did the pause/fast forward button. However, after complaining to the seller, they did refund my money with no probs. Which brings me to wondering why they are still selling an item that is basically rubbish.
on 3 July 2013
The product was just as described, it arrived quickly in the mail.
I purchased this to replace my old earphones for my 3rd generation ipod shuffle all the buttons work except the volume button.
on 25 February 2012
I bought two of these, one for my iPod Touch and another for our Nano2. Works fine with the iPod Touch Third generation but the remote will not work at all with the Nano2. However, Amazon refunded my purchase for the Nano2 without question. What a seriously fine retailer Amazon is...... customer service second to none!
on 10 March 2013
I wrote to your company to say i was not happy with this product at all and that the volume control does not work and i have had to go back to using my old set but i have heard nothing from you
on 18 July 2014
Unfortunately even after a replacement pair this product is not up to standard. The seller did their best to help but I cannot recommend these as a purchase.
on 23 July 2011
The item arrived promptly and was well packaged to avoid damage in transit however the volume control did not work.
I did not send it back and adjusted the volume to a satisfactory level via my PC software (Itunes).
on 28 February 2012
Terrible quality! Cheap for a reason! Do not buy! Waste of money and now I'm just filling in the required words!
on 23 October 2013
They are exactly what my grandson required and he is happy listening to all the music that he has on his I pod
on 28 March 2013
One ear piece fell to pieces after I unwrapped and then I found I could not adjust volume. A waste of money!