on 19 July 2014
Yes it's a case. Bit bigger than I thought so it wont fit in to a normal pocket like I hoped it would. Good quality though, and if you have a bag or you want to wear it around you neck then I would recommend it. Front pocket is a good size for putting in a few SD cards. Not big enough to fit a packed lunch if you are going on a day out.
on 30 August 2014
I am sorry I had to return the case but the camera I bought had a case included. The quality of the Gem camera case was superb & if I had not got a case I would be very happy with the Gem.
on 13 August 2014
very handy case, camera fits in snugly and there is an additional pocket for any accessories, also a loop to pass a belt through to carry it on your waste if required.
on 29 October 2014
Nice neat little case, just right for the Samsung WB350F I bought at the same time
on 20 September 2015
This was birthday present to my daughter,so I can,t say that it,s great. But I did check it out when it arrived.
And I thought that it looked very good.It arrived well in time for her birthday.She,I know,is well pleased with it.
on 3 July 2014
I was amazing how fast the delivery. Brillant. .
on 29 July 2015
Its fits fine but feel its a bit bulky, especially if you wear it on your belt, though I suppose a man would be fine with it. Nevertheless it protects the camera well so cant complain there.
on 16 September 2014
This is a good product - well made with room for spares. The reason why I have given it four stars instead of five, is perhaps a little unfair, but there is too much room for anything else .
on 6 September 2014
Fits the camera well, the front pocket has enough room to hold all your extra stuff, and affords a level of protection. Sure beats just carrying it around in your pocket!
on 18 August 2014
Bought this as part of the package on Amazon with the WB350F. Good case but you don't need it as the one that comes with the camera is perfectly adequate.

See one answered question