- Key terms sections provide important definitions
- Short units promote the development of knowledge and understanding necessary for the examination.
- Each unit has a variety of activities which reinforce knowledge and encourage the development of ideas and the practice of skills. They are a useful basis for homework, classwork or coursework.
- Industrial case studies of a product, a production process or a business operation are provided for each unit.
The Teacher’s Guides
- Completely photocopiable with reference material to support the student books.
- Contain suggested answers to all questions in the student books.
- Include examination style questions which reflect the differentiated style of questions that students answer on examination papers.