on 21 August 2015
Teeth cannot handle 6 sheets or 1 x 150 mic plastic cover or 2 pieces of card. Teeth jam. This is the 2nd time I've replaced it. It's frustrating. I managed to get 3 total 7 page binders out of it before 2nd (replacement) broke. That was punching 3 x 90gsm sheets twice and a piece of card. It doesn't burn well in an incinerator either which is where the second one went after my 4th folder failed to be made. Avoid and save your money. I can cut cleaner with a knife and fork!
on 19 June 2014
Had a manual binder but it was not big enough for some of the work it was required to do, so saw this machine and understood the value of getting a bigger on but when this came up as a Amazon bargain snatched it up and hoped it was ok as I have made cock-ups in the past by being to hasty but this turned out to be absolutely one of my better decisions as it does the job very well in deed. So Brill overall
on 27 February 2015
This machine is poorly constructed, flimsy, and failed the first time I used it - the punch mechanism failed to penetrate one plastic cover sheet (made by GBC) and the plastic handle immediately cracked. Fortunately Amazon refunded very quickly, and I replaced this appalling machine with a Fellowes Starlet - £3 more expensive, but infinitely more robust and durable.
on 10 March 2016
Once I understood how it works the product was fine but the instruction pamphlet could be more helpful and contain greater clarity. I would suggest that perhaps an online video showing the product in action would help enormously. Even emptying the waste tray was difficult to understand principally because the drawer was not easy to open.
on 22 September 2015
Very poor paper even a single sheet was nearly impossible to feed into it
on 16 November 2015
Totally useless. Very flimsy. Punch through 8 sheets? In it's dreams! Total waste of money
on 16 December 2015
All works perfectly. Can't think why I didnt get one of these before.
on 19 April 2014
Not impressed with this. I tried punching the maximum number of sheets suggested. It didn't manage them which would have been ok but it broke in the process. I sent it back and replaced with a Fellows Pulsar+ 300 which is great.

I've never had to return an item with Amazon before and I have to say the service was amazing!
on 27 December 2015
My son is more than happy with the the product
on 18 December 2015