Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 5 September 2015
I didn't really get on with the movie, it seemed a bit pluff to me (new word, like it!) Don't get me wrong, Chris Pratt did an excellent job in his break out role but trees, racoons??? Mad, mad, mad! Anyway, to the poster. First bit of good news it is a poster! If you worry you may end up with an egg whisk or a partially dissected baboon then fear not! I bought it to use dressing a garden building for marketing purposes so I liked the colour scheme of it to go with other posters I bought. It does exactly what it says in the ad, for it does not come in a tin but a cardboard tube! If you like the movie buy it. If you want to dress a product for launch, buy it. If you don't like the movie what is wrong with you, why are you looking at this, go away, you need to buy a book and stop reading product reviews, luckily Amazon sell books, begone, buy some literature!
on 11 September 2014
Great poster, the image resolution is perfect. The only thing I was concerned about was the darkness of the image (thinking it was a printing error). My partner recently bought himself a Guardians of the Galaxy poster and has the exact same problem. It must just be how the posters were designed. Definitely recommend to people who fell in love with the movie!
on 29 August 2014
Brilliant poster! Came quite quickly and well packaged with no damage, very please and the size is brilliant! It will look great once I get a frame for it!
on 7 March 2015
Lovely poster, well printed with high resolution images. Although dark it is great for any marvel fan. Would definitely recommend and re-buy!!
on 8 December 2015
Guardian of the Galaxy poster good quality and my niece loves it
on 13 August 2014
great quality and looks good in my room
on 26 February 2016
Great poster for a great film.
on 19 January 2015
Lovely quality and massive!
on 19 August 2014
the poster is very dark. v disappointing. it was a present for my young son
on 16 May 2015