Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 26 August 2012
From the first page I was laughing out loud, a very funny look at the life of the modern-day witch. The more I read, the more I loved it. Brilliant and witty, and will be sharing this one! Glad I found it :)
on 8 November 2012
I'd never read a book quite like this before. Loaded onto my Kindle, read it on holiday and loved it. Characters well defined although being a story about witches, was more than a little implausible but nontheless a page turner. Descriptive and fun.
on 26 August 2012
What an entertaining read :) Haven't read this type of story in ages but am very glad that this was recommended. Funny, flowing and great characters. I think this book would be enjoyed by everyone.
on 24 August 2012
This is an absolute MUST READ!! A brilliant book I would recomend to everyone!! Great story and very funny! Couldn't put it down.
on 26 August 2012
This was a great read! Funny, witty and couldnt put it down. Looking forward to reading more books by this author.
on 17 December 2013
Having read several of Terri Douglas's books, I knew I would enjoy this one. It was very different from the previous stories and a pleasant surprise! Fantasy style fun and frolics in an easy to read, well written, amusing tale.
on 21 June 2013
A very refreshing change to the normal boy meets girl book. Nice to read something different. I really enjoyed this book.
on 24 January 2013
Excellent book, as are all Terri Douglas books. I can,t wait to read the next one, would definitely recommend this one.
on 28 August 2013
An easy read, one for the girls. One you can put down and pick up easily and remember where you were.
on 10 May 2014
This book is rubbish would not recommend any one to purchase it. Only read a few paragraphs and gave up. The first book I have given up on