on 7 May 2013
Contrary to most people here we bought this primarily to use for video editing (Sony Movie Studio HD: Platinum Suite 12 (PC)), not gaming.
Its secondary function is as our home's server.
Since we took delivery of it it's been powered up for at least 15 hours every single day (for months now); we haven't had a single problem.

It arrived exactly a week after placing the order in one huge heavy-duty cardboard box.
The box was in great condition. We opened it up to find an abundance of packaging and component boxes. Nothing had a chance to move within the box and thus its contents were all in immaculate condition.
The PC (fully assembled) was back in its tower's retail box.
Having previously read through a few of the more negative reviews I took it upon myself to open it up and check everything was firmly in place (which it was). Nothing was loose or rattling and all the internal cables were tidied out of the way. Internally it looks really good.
So with regards to the build, packaging & transit, personally I don't think it could have been done any better (if but a little faster on delivery).

The machine itself is an absolute joy to use. It's quiet, fast, capable and is handling all our tasks effortlessly.
The USB3 ports all function perfectly. The USB3 transfer speeds are very noticeable (in comparison to its USB2 ports) which is good for us as we're shifting pretty hefty video files through it. The additional USB3 port on the top of the tower makes it convenient to plug devices in on the fly.
It arrived with a wifi dongle (TP-Link TL-WN727N 150Mbps Wireless USB Adapter) but we've opted to use CAT6 cables & the gigabit LAN (since we have already have NAS servers and a gigabit network). Our network transfer speeds with this PC are very fast and consistent.

Very happy with our purchase, for our current needs it's perfect!
on 10 May 2012
The PC arrived in good time, taking just under one week to get here. Minor issues in that it wouldn't boot, just kept cycling on and off, and the HDD had become loose and was trapped at 45 degrees,because it wasn't secured. The start up issue was a plug on the MB that was not connected properly. The main thing I was concerned with, was the PC is advertised as having 2 USB3 ports - it doesn't, this MB does not support USB3. When I brought this to their attention, the reply was to ask me which MB was fitted!!! They built the machine so why ask me which board was fitted? wierd, but there you go. The result was they had a think about it for a day or two and then said they'd send me a PCI-USB3 board, so thats OK.

The PC runs well and I'm pleased with the overall build quality and as I say, the delivery was good, and to be fair, their responses were quite quick when I did raise issues.

On a final note, the ad seems to vary, when I originally asked about the OS, they said it didn't have one, but now they seem to imply they do provide Windows Premium and licence. Mine came with an unlicenced German copy of Windows 7, but as I said, I wasn't expecting one so I just formatted the HDD and installed my own Windows OS. Just make sure if you are relying on it having an OS and clarify it will be an English version with a licence key.

As for the USB3 - I guess they'll either change the ad or stick the PCI board in as part of the deal, and if they opt for the latter, then you'll have just one PCI slot left on the MB if you want to expand later.

By way of an update, 15/5/12. I received a 2-port PCI-USB3 card through the post today, they ordered it through Amazon, its just about the cheapest one available, the Technet, no lead provided though. In one way I now have what they advertised, ie, 2 USB3 ports, but as the PCI board provided as an afterthought has only external ports, I can't connect to the internal port which sits in the card reader. Ah well, I won't use this board, I'll buy one that has an internal connection, but at least they made an effort.

More issues - having bought a device from Amazon, controlled by esata, I connected it up and again like the USB3 problem, it wouldn't work. So again I have contacted the suppliers for their views. I decided to check the spec of the MB on MSI's website, and sure enough, just as this MB doesn't support USB3, it does not support esata either, clearly the PC builder either doesn't know what he's doing or they are trying it on. The ad listing refers to these being supported but they're not. It's not quite as easy to remedy this as it was with the USB3 problem, but I'm very annoyed about this, I'll se how they respond before I get Amazon involved. As far as I'm concerned, they've supplied something very different to what they advertised.

Update - 9 June 2012. Geddin a bit like War & Peace this is, still,the problems are all sorted at last. The company did offer to totally refund, or to return the PC and they'd for a different MB, with esata and USB3, but as I'd installed Windows 7 and other software, I didn't want a refund, nor did I fancy waiting 2-3 weeks while they did it, and then I'd still need to reinstall all the software. So I suggested they send me a new MB, and I would install it and send the original MB back to them. They agreed to this, I got the new MB, which has USB3 and SATA3 supported by the board, I am very satisfied now. Soon reinstalled all the SW and its running like a dream now, instead of a nightmare, just kidding. The guys in Germany were very responsive throughout, reacted quickly in understanding the frustration, but the kit is very good indeed and as I say, their support was excellent - just clarify the spec you want before you buy
1616 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2012
Better than some high profile branded products. It was despatched from Germany on time but Amazon tracking facility very soon lost track of it. It was delivered by a different carrier than specified and was up and running when it was supposedly still in Germany. It was set up for a US keyboard but a little exploration of the default setting enabled me to rectify this. This might have been a problem if I were less adventurous. As it was a sale to a UK customer, I think the supplier should have made the adjustment before despatching it. It is a gaming machine but my purchase was for the superior graphics facilities which I need for an ancillary piece of equipment. I have no idea how it performs with games!
on 28 March 2013
I bought this gaming pc last Thursday and it arrived 4 working days later.It appears to be running well.It is definitely faster than my now replaced old pc
They send you the pc all set up,hence plug and play. It was confusing to see many empty boxes but I realized,its evidence of the different things put inside it.

The pc runs flawlessly and amazingly quiet.

My only complain is a cracked front pane for the outer casing,I have mailed the seller and I hope they will send me a replacement front panel.
see how it goes.

Well good news is the seller send me a replacement front panel very quickly and apologised.Am loving this pc.
on 5 May 2013
Worked out of the box. No useless additional software added - nice touch. After less than a month use it stopped working. I hope it is the PSU but am waiting for a new one to be sent and have to pay a mate (a few beers) to install for me. All parts looked new and I like the machines as it is quiet and well put together. Had a dell for 5 yrs and always worked. £500 quid and it breaks after a month not happy. BEDIR sent new PSU within a few days and it now working fine.
on 27 April 2014
I bought this for my son who is a big minecraft fan. He had performance issues with his old PC but this one has been great with no lagging and he's able to watch YouTube at the same time. I've also had great communication with seller as he has always been happy to answer my stupid questions.
on 27 July 2012
Ordered on Sunday, arrived the following Thursday, much earlier than estimated delivery date. Everything as expected, i.e. no issues regarding power supply, motherboard, Windows 7 etc. As mentioned in other reviews a UK power lead is required, apart from this it's good to go. Would highly recommend.