on 13 April 2014
The series kept me interested enough to keep me reading through. Even though his zombies are the kind I hate...different types, special types etc...he does't overdo it, so I stuck with it and enjoyed it overall.
One thing I really did not like and will not be happy to see in any further Tanpepper stories is his Keystone Cops approach to combat/action scenes. By the end I was taking bets with myself as to how many sentences it would be before I saw "He stumbled...she tripped...he fell...they clashed...she dropped...they tangled...he missed...."
I should point out that two of these people are trained Martial Artists and another is apparently built like a brick outhouse and stronger than anyone they know.
This continual circus clown approach to the action really did lower my rating of the series but maybe thats because it is aimed at youg adults, of which I am certainly not. If young adults are all for the clumsy thing then this series is a winner for them.

In case this is coming over as mostly negative I will just reiterate that I was kept interested and followed through. All in all I found the series superior to a great many Zombie novels and series currently riding high out there.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again