Cheeky awesome game really good fun. Plenty to keep you busy,,which reminds me I gotta go I've got a city to run!!!

Lawrence
0Comment| 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2012
I was sceptical at first, but this blew me away! It is fun and the graphics are AMAZING, 5stars for sure, no hesitation
0Comment| 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2013
I love this game it is amazing and I always play it on my kindle, my brother loves playing it too
Cool game lots of fun sim city knock off good expansions lots of things to buy and build great fun
0Comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2013
Lots of goals and achievements to be made. Can earn all money and tickets so no need to spend money in the game.
on 17 January 2013
First class game. Good fun and very addictive. Could be better if it progressed a bit more quickly. But overall great stuff.
Loads of fun and very addictive. Graphics are good. Can not wait to keep playing it. I don't like all the facebooking stuff u have to do. Bit annoying.
on 11 January 2013
A fun game to pass time and downloads well to the kindle. Test yourself with managing your own town and become addicted
on 21 January 2013
Addictive to play. Hard to stop but you are forced to buy credits to expand and knock down hills which is a bummer
on 23 June 2013
It's a fun little game but the premium tickets are scarce and expensive. I also really don't like the fact that many of the missions are nothing to do with playing the game! They are just requests for you to spam your friends and family on Facebook with pointless screenshots and the like. You also can't skip these missions so they stay there for ever!